Next Hero after Orphea?

In Blizzcon they use to present two heroes, so next hero is maybe the Raven Lord.
I would like Mannoroth, but It wouldn’t be fair for OW fans. From that universe i would like Reinhardt, Reaper or Winston.

1 Like

Who cares about the Raven Lord? I’d rather have an angel fight a blue dragon than a pathetic child.

5 Likes

Omg dude, we’ve heard you loud and clear. You want Imperius and a blue dragon. Now please stop spamming the forums.

4 Likes

Grrrrrr… Fine then. I will… for now.

Open your eyes, theirs millions of people who absolutely love this new hero.

5 Likes

Baal or Imperius would be nice, so as to complete the appropriate set of heroes.

3 Likes

Given how much Diablo 3 Switch has gotten won’t be surprised if it is Imperius specially if they add him in the fight against the Raven Lord (be cool tbh).

3 Likes

Imperius release at 20th December would be the best Christmas present ever.

3 Likes

Millions? There are 10k likes and 1.5k dislikes on her spotlight video so that is hardly millions. Just a side note Mal’Ganis spotlight has 16k likes and only 400 dislikes.

On the topic of next hero, IMO Overwatch is more than likely so maybe Reinhardt or Doomfist. My personal wish is Mengsk(either of them).

Baal does complete the Prime Evils, but Imperius doesn’t complete a set. Itherael exists, people. Does no one remember him(was actually pretty cool in that Wrath video…)…? (o_o)7

4 Likes

Irrelevant, not everyone who liked the character also liked the video, same goes for dislikes.

2 Likes

Except this is the best indication we have about community opinion right now. Also she has less likes and more dislikes than every other hero since last Blizzcon.

1 Like

Mannoroth I hope and pray.

3 Likes

Well, looks like there were no other hero announcements… I’m slightly disappointed by that.
I mean, it was Blizzcon! since when is only one hero revealed at Blizzcon?.

OT: I guess we can probably expect the next hero to be from Overwatch, 'cause otherwise this would have been an entire year without new heroes from that franchise (some people would like that. I think it’s a bit much, personally).

1 Like

They probably wanted to focus on our first Nexus born hero, and the gameplay reworks.

I’m fine with that. It means the next teaser will be that much sooner.

1 Like

To be fair, as Phlynch said, its our first nexus hero.

Any hero release after Orphea in the remainder of 2018 would be great.

The slowed release schedule really kills the hype for me.

5 Likes

I think the fans are getting tired of waiting for Imperious. Looking at comments on posts and forums, I’m pretty sure that more than half of the fan base was expecting him during BlizzCon. Not getting him was a big let-down…

But hey - Diablo Immortal announced… :unamused: :unamused:

That being said, if Imperious doesn’t get announced this month it’ll be a major mistake.

2 Likes

Blizz might get us an angel to chill Diablo Hellstorm a little bit. Nothing for sure though.

About Orphea, when released on HotS panel I was like “meeeeh, I want other toys”. But after seeing gameplay and watching devs panel - I just want to play her and have fun!

Orphea isn’t even released, if Imperious gets announced this month it will be in the last days, if at all.