Next Hero after Orphea?

How about an obscure WoW character like Mankrik?

Blizzard needs to re-focus their efforts on what the community wants with these new cuts to the workforce.

1. Deathwing
  2. Imperius
  3. Anduin
1 Like

There are many great heroes but it’s now time for releasing famous Grom Hellscream. He should say “i can wait no longer!” and jump into the Nexus portal already. He is redeemer of the Orcs after all. Why not to be redeemer of Hots in these dark times? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

In light of the current “developments” in Blizz (or should I say Activision), the next hero will be either Mr.Nobody or Mirage… literally. :genie: :palm_tree:

Given the recent news around Hots I would have to think that they’re going to reach into the “Oh sh*t!” bag of heroes.

Imperius, Deathwing, Mannoroth, Lady Vash’j, Reaper, Reinhardt.

They’ve already started digging into their bag of “Oh sh*t!” skins. Janitor Leroic, any Dehaka skin, etc.

As much as the recent news is bad, it may end up being a great thing for us players through getting heroes we’ve wanted for a long time.

2 Likes

I feel that we need more Diablo and Overwatch characters, add the rest of the Angirus Council, Etherial, Imperius and more notable Diablo characters, also the Demon lords. Reinhardt, Sombra an Mercy would be wonderful.

His trailer could be him charging through the Dark Portal into the Nexus, but with a pack of Draenish Orcs/ Fel orc skins as a pack.

If Deathwing is going to be in this game, it’s going to be in the form of a Brightwing skin.

3 Likes

Deathwing? We need someone stronger: Malygos.

Wait, scratch that!

We need Nefarian! Deathwing should be teased as the next hero, only to have Nefarian deceive us all!

i want moira for a really long time know i called overwatch moira just cause it is the only thing i see in the game she is my favorite hero in that game actually the only hero i like in that game i want her in hots more than i want to live seriously i want her in hots

Next hero after Orphea is...

Imperius, confirmed.

https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroesBR/status/1078576294126866433

3 Likes

Va legal!
(I think that’s how they say “cool” in Brazil :stuck_out_tongue:)

I honestly expected no tease until after new year’s, 'cause Blizz devs get vacations and all that.
Color me pleasantly surprised :smiley:

1 Like

OMG! Whithout a previous clue! Great new!
They really want to pamper hots And diablo players. They must feel bad

1 Like

Porved totally right, mate! :ok_hand:

– well I guess I won’t be selling my phone just yet :smiley:

You didn’t see my post at 10th November? :wink:

"Yep. Just like I have been saying since i posted this since 30th August =
https ://imgur.com/gallery/61E7296

They are completing the announcer set. With Orphea they release Ka and Neithis. Only one remaining now is Ilarian if they are not gonna release the “Scientist” on Braxis Holdhout, which I think they will not. Maybe at a later date. Mal’ganis release had only him so I guess in December with the Sylvanas + Stitches rework they will not add any “map announcer”.

So I think Imperius will come in January 2019.

Imperius
Imperius announcer
Ilarian announcer"

1 Like

You better hurry up before the impostors start making their own own next hero threads.

1 Like

Its done.

We need Grommash Hellscream! Its crazy how the poster boy for the Orcs isn’t in the game yet!

2 Likes

I always thought of Grom as the Uncle Sam of the Orcs while Thrall was the poster boy.

2 Likes