Next Hero after Imperius?

My guess is either Vethir, Azuregos, Halion, or even Ysondre. HotS could use a storm dragon or a twilight dragon as a melee warrior due to those razor-sharp claws.

Plus one #teamHellscream

5 Likes

As long as he will came to the game I am happy :slight_smile: but i hope sooner than that becouse i cant wait for another whole year i allready waiting 5 from the time that Trall was rellese :(((

2 Likes

Becouse people hate tham, Last surway link h ttps://i.imgur.com/5luHLh8.jpg ? first was reinhardt with 27 % and than 11,1 % population , pls no more overwatch heroes and than 8,5 %dont care :smiley: i did wote, for some hero becouse i did not see that option becouse it was hidden otherwise i click pls no more too btw. the winner was Imperius so i thing Blizard start to listen to the comunity. so i thing maybe Reinhardt but dont hope for anything Else :wink:

Grommash Hellscream and skin Ice scream :icecream: like Mura

8 Likes

Yea Give us Grom !!! so many people here want him so bad :slight_smile: and SOOOOO long #teamHellscream

5 Likes

My hope:
Grommash Hellscream
Volā€™jin
Emperor Thaurissan
Brann Bronzebeard

8 Likes

Probably an Overwatch character, i mean they deserve a new hero here at leastā€¦

At first glance, all OW characters are like ā€œeehhā€ to me, until i got my love at first sightā€¦ ASHE and her partner B. O. B!!!
Put them in Hots please!!!

Sombra, Moira, Jesse and Soldier 76 is quite nice tooā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a true unholy dk. such as taking a dorian mograine or another dk and making him unholy. soā€¦have an ability to have a death grip (but make it far shorter than stitches hook and have it pull only heroes). have a disease that ticks and have an ability to spread diseases.
for level 10 ult, you have a choice of either a ghoul or a gargoyle. gargoyle does 300 hp per hit and have it active for 7 seconds.
or have a permanent ghoul (like raynors banshee), however, the ghoul has a 1 second stun and does light damage, but also you have the ability to death pact the ghoul and gain health. i think this would be freaking awesome (it would be more inline with a dk from wotlk).

2 Likes

Vashj if they donā€™t give us naga in WOW at least they should give us on in HOTS.

9 Likes

Any Overwatch hero. anything. doesnā€™t matter which one. just anything. even if its not my fav. anything. (but iā€™m 100% sure they wonā€™t bring OW hero next)

4 Likes

Reinhardt, he would be a great tank, and would make justice for OW fans, after the long waiting

5 Likes

i would like zenyatta to be the next hero.1300hp with 200 shield.(shield would recive damage first. and recharges out of combat) his E. would be orb of harmony( a orb goes to an allied team mate and heals them for a percentage of there missing health a second.) W( discord throws a discord onto a target that target receives 20% increased damage, Lvl 7 talent can make the target also receive less healing.)Q (volley zenyatta charges his orbs and sends them in a targeted direction.(skill shot).1R(transcendence, zenyatta becomes invincible(cant attack but has increesed movement speed) and allies withen a certen radius will receive massive healing per second.) 2R(tell death, all enemyā€™s receive the effects of discord until death. Passive ( embrace the iris after not receiving any damage for 7 seconds zenyatta will rapidity regain health.just an idea and for 2R couldnt come up with a better name lol opinions?

2 Likes

Mayhap a storm dragon due to the lightning breath and two-meter horns behind the eye sockets.

not sure what they could do with Soldier other then a Raynor Skin (I mean he fits so perfectly, like a million times better then freaking Nova and Widow)

Man, Iā€™ve been suggesting Baine or Cairne for literally a year, I had like +20 posts about himā€¦ hopefully weā€™ll be seeing him this year, after all thereā€™s already a Baine 3D model for HotS in Artstation, itā€™s so dope.

1 Like

Malygos the spellweaver!

1 Like

I thought Soldier can do that Pulse Rifle and Helix Blast sort of thing? So i think heā€™s more than just a skin, although he could use more uniqueness i guess to be a separate characterā€¦

Honestly I donā€™t like how some Characters are just turned into skinsā€¦ Like Drekthar and his Dwarven rival, that Dwarven King, Widow and probably quite many moreā€¦

If they do that to any of my favorites like Cenarius and Antonidas (a skin for Jaina and Lunara). Oh Iā€™ll be dammed and my chance of having a Keeper of the Light Character will be lost if that happensā€¦

I mean as someone who wants to See Mercy in the nexus and gets the whole ā€œmorales skinā€ spcheal I agree but at the same itā€™s just. there isnā€™t a lot Soldier can do in game that dosenā€™t translate directly into Raynor

The game lacks some real basic attack carry diversity, and I think Soldier would be a perfect fit. I think Soldier: 76 is the perfect character to bring weapon spread into the game, and he could bring some interesting new playstyles into the game. I made a concept for him on the old forum that I intend to update soon. He was basically a dual resource basic attack carry with some solid team utility and decent mobility through Sprint. Make sure to look out for that when I post it!

2 Likes