Next Hero after Anduin

I’d prefer Gary. Stetman isn’t really a fighter.

As Izsha is Zerg; it wouldn’t be hard to detach her from the Leviathan. Either Abathur could “evolve” her to survive without it (or Leviathan without her) or the Nexus itself separates them.

Izsha’s new form being more serpentine and her using her tentacles as her main form of attack. The Leviathan could be a Heroic.

1 Like

I want Tosh
Just JUST so we can get some Nova and Tosh interactions
Since they have already had Nova quote that romance hting from the comics it’d be hillarious

GIVE ME TOSH

2 Likes

I’d kind of like, um, the Cryo from Overwatch. The girl with the icethrower.

1 Like

I think you mean Mei. She is pretty much Jaina, with Tassadars Wall.

2 Likes

Speaking of Jaina, she needs a Lord Admiral skin.

5 Likes

Well, the Heroes dev team is coming back

2 Likes

Eight Overwatch heroes is enough.

1 Like

Reinhardt and Zenyatta need to be added as far as Overwatch characters go.

3 Likes

Eight Overwatch heroes is enough. We do not need any more.

1 Like

Like it or not, Overwatch is a Blizzard game, and Overwatch fans are Blizzard fans. They deserve their representation just as much as you deserve yours.

Also Mei is great and it’s criminal we don’t have her yet.

6 Likes

I wish there will be Cairne or Baine Bloodhoof

3 Likes

We should get Baine so he can actually get some development like Anduin did.

1 Like

Cairne Bloodhoof is the most Iconic Tauren character. He should be in before Baine. In my opinion.

2 Likes

I mean, we still need the full set of Warcraft 3 heroes, and they need to complete the set of diablo 2 heroes. Maybe they’ll add Antonidas, who knows. Crazier things have happened. Though in personal preference, I wish they’d add something a bit more niche, like giving the vikings some companions. Fang or Scorch, or maybe Rock 'n Roll Racer, or that Blackthorne guy. Or just give the vikings an announcer role already holy crap. But I think I would be okay with Reinhardt or Cairne making it in. Or do something like they did with Hanzo and Alexstrasza and have them both in a trailer defending something, that’d be cool. Though knowing blizzard we’d get a freaking peasant hero instead. Though if they add another stealth character I am seriously considering literally making that mechanic illegal in every game in existence in some way, it’s so stupid.

3 Likes

The only reason he’s more iconic is Baine hasn’t been allowed to do anything.

Putting Baine in heroes would allow Blizzard to develop a personality without him being relevant to WoW, which would be a huge help for his popularity, which in turn would help him become relevant to WoW.

Cairne’s dead, he doesn’t need any development.

Baine actually did have some nice moments. But most of them are in the novels, in-game he is more of a background character. If Baine makes it into the Nexus, he could just get a Cairne Legendary skin with custom voicelines, or the other way around.

As for Mei. I don’t see what she has to offer. If we are getting another Overwatch hero I vote for Zenyatta.

1 Like

Love interest for Blaze. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno, why not? Ice is nice.

1 Like

She’s freaking adorable. That’s what she has to offer.

how do you know that?