Newer to the game. Looking for a couple people to play with

Hey everyone I am newer to this game been playing a little off and on and am around lvl 130 I believe. I want to learn more about the game and find a couple people to play with that wont freak out from losing a quick match or two like some of the players I get paired up with. I am in the process of getting every hero to level 5 to learn the hero and get easy chests to hopefully unlock new heroes.

I play NA in Arizona usually after 6PM on weekdays and all weekend so message me on this post or in game and let me know if you want to group up.

I’ve been playing on and off since Beta. I’m seasoned in MOBAs since I’ve played Dota, Smite, and Arena of Valor. I’m not looking for a hardcore experience, I’m in my 30s and just want to enjoy the game and get involved in team ranked. Solo ranked sucks. If your open to that, you can add me. AAChaoshand-1433

I am definitely looking to do ranked eventually but feel like I nee to get a bit more experienced with the heroes first and am also not new to MOBA’s as I have been playing smite since beta but it is a bit different than most other MOBAs