New to the game!

I didn’t know this gem exists for 7 years now. Damn, I’m living under a rock! I played other blizzard games before and after having a family, I stopped playing. Kinda bit sad 'coz I only played this game a week ago and never experienced the game’s golden era. The game is fun to play and I love collecting skins. Hope Blizzard still update this gem of a game.

13 Likes

Ah, well, welcome. The game still has enough people to find quick games in QM or ARAM. Draft modes kind of died off so the queue times are long.

1 Like

It is fun! And welcome to the forums!

Oh, you sweet summer child…

4 Likes

That’s new… I can find ranked games every time I try across all levels… just unranked draft is pointless so no one plays it.

2 Likes

The last time I played ranked was after COVID hit and you’d have to wait like 15mn for a game during peak hours. At least, on NA servers.

I never said you couldn’t. I said queue times for it are long.

It is indeed a fun game, and one of a kind in many ways. Playing as your favorite Blizzard heroes is such a fantastic idea! Welcome, and maybe see you around. :slight_smile:

Oh, almost forgot: you may be interested in the HotS competitive scene (such as it is). Here are a couple of resources:

5 Likes

Sadly not. The game is still playable but surely not worth to invest a lot of time (if you plan to play ranked and so on)

I know right? Seeing that hurts my soul.

know that you know, word can spread to other players that also didn’t know, and then a flock of new players comes to the game, rekindles interest and…

1 Like

Well, we barely get a regular balance patch and there hasn’t been any new content in a year or so. So don’t expect much and be pleasantly surprised if anything happens.

welcome! which region are you from?

1 Like

Hi! I’m playing from Asia.

I’m on the KR server, are you as well?

I usually find one between one and two minutes. If I’m playing later at night or early in the morning, that changes to like between 3-10 mins. Ranked is still worth playing in my opinion.

1 Like