*NEW* Team-Viewer - A tool for your whole Team

Do you know the situation?
One of your teammates is afk, has laggs, ignore your team or is running into their towers…

This cases are not cases anymore thanks to the Team-Viewer!

The Team-Viewer will change a player with a A.I. for 5 minutes but the player can change to his character earlier if he want.
It is a democratic tool everyone can start who is in your team but it needs 4 votes to change a player to an A.I.
The player can take a look on the team’s tactic, on teamfighting, can take a pee-break and so on…

One example:

Player [ARTANIS] has to pee and ask team for Team-Viewer.
All teammates (count of 4) vote the Team-Viewer for [ARTANIS]
Now [ARTANIS] is played by a A.I. - The team will ping him.
The player can pee in peace.
But after 5 minutes he will change to a player automatically, so hurry up [ARTANIS]. When he only needs 1 minute to pee he change to a player after 1 minute manually.

But take care!! You can vote Team-Viewer only one time for each player a game. So you cannot stay the whole game afk or making a party while your teammates fight for you.

The Team-Viewer is a tool:
-Where player can organize themselves
-To make an AFK possible without consequences
-A player can learn about this games

No player can be forced to stay in the Team-Viewer but it’s a deal!
Teams will not report you instantly first they try to help you with the Team-Viewer!

One more example:

Player [ANUB’ARAK] is always starting your Teamfights but when he starts them he always go too deep and die instantly.
The Team is asking: “Anub, can we make Team-Viewer? You start TFs always too deep.” Anub is saying: “Oh, I do? Show me the right way!”
All 4 teammates vote Team-Viewer for [ANUB’ARAK] and ping him.
The next Teamfight the A.I. stays with the Team and protect the team from damages of the other team. The last Teamfight is won and Anub says: “Oh, that was awesome! Now I will play Anub’Arak very much better cause to the Team-Viewer! What a great tool!”

Artanis has peed but thanks to the Team-Viewer he didn’t make the Team weak and they won.

Anub’Arak was really offensive and started Teamfights too deep.
Thanks to the Team-Viewer he will be a better Teamfighter for all his life.

When will you use the advantage of the Team-Viewer?

It’ll still be a problem if you consider how bad the AI in this game are. Just saying.

Just a veiled votekick / bully tool for 4 parties.