New system of banning

I play solo. Always when see my team have problem play together, problem to give any help, or all team go mid and fight 100% match. After see that I give up and begin play more pasive. Mean soak and keep back line. I am not masohist, dont like feel like a duck who is free to kill. Always then my teammates want report me, I am sure they are. In My opinion is not fair, that worse players report me because I use brain more than them. I am sure too I will get this ban soon. This system not checking, not analize reports, just counting and banning. Most bans for reason “bad language” is for people who dont talk with others… Why blizzard team favor team play players? Why blizzard favor week game???
PLS answer me before I’ll get ANOTHER ban for by better than 80% players.

Most players who report me offend me, my family too, They stil play because they team as 3-4 in team, then I’ll get 4 reports, they juts one. Its fair???

4 Likes

The report system is and always has been a joke. A convenient, highly-abused griefing mechanism that yields automated account actions.

The players that it doesn’t cause to quit; make smurfs and abuse the less-experienced or less-skilled individuals in the lower leagues…thus discouraging them and making them want to quit. Downward spiral of killing the game.

Blizzard is pretty brain dead on the subject.

5 Likes

someting must by wrong with devs. They get 0, totaly 0 good feeds about this system. All players swear and humiliate them, if get any changes -> only to worse. They hear about problems, but does not want repair it.

2 Likes

Start reporting every potatoe for everything and have a smurf prepared for the ban…

We don’t know what feedback they get, if you mean from the in game question about it? I always give it zero as the question is worded ambiguously.

On the forums few people don’t find any fault with the report system. Remember though, the last time they “improved” the system they made punishments harsher and they said they had listened to “community” feedback… I don’t know where that came from unless it was Reddit.

2 Likes

report everyone all the time . I report teams in QM because it is straight up cheating even if the company doesn’t understand why

Not much reason to play this game cause they will not fix this. I went from over 1000 games a season to barely 300. and those are only cause this season i tested solo que vs premade. Next season i will be surprised if i even play 100 games if they do not fix matchmaking and trolling and this trash report system

2 Likes

Those reports will just be ignored. I very much dislike the report system and think it should be improved. What you are doing though is just being part of the problem. Sadly your false reporting is nothing new and hasn’t encouraged anyone in control to improve the system. They actually made it more punishing, so it would seem to me revenge reporting is perhaps making a bad system worse.

not false reporting . if my reports are being ignored how can they make a completely broken and corrupt system worse? simply by playing the game I have become part of the problem . there is nothing i can do to encourage them to do the right thing. revenge ??? has nothing to do with it

That “community feedback” was likely just a single AMA comment section a dev happened to stumble upon. Nobody on the forums asked for that.

It’s scary how much impact a completely random Reddit poster could have had on the game back in the day when devs posted there daily (they still do post on Reddit fairly frequently).

They could write one or two comments in an AMA thread like “can’t we just permaban instead of silence people”? and have a developer go “sounds fair, I’ll bring that up in a meeting!”.

The forum is the opposite of that, neglected and ignored by developers largely (not Jackson).

I do support permabanning the worst of the toxic, but the automated nature of the system for chat-related offenses, makes this a slippery slope for people who play a ton of SL & are highly likely target for false reports.

2 Likes

just go play League of Legends, it’s a much better game all around. Only thing hots has going for it is the characters and the relationship people have with them through playing the other blizzard games over the years.

LOL has its own problems. So that wont help anything. Mobas in general is a dieing genre.

1 Like

LOL is 10 times worse game. but HOTS has 100 times worse devs who care about balance. Its perfect example where few people completly destroy others good job…