New Hero Suggestion

Swann from SC2 as a mechanic healing hero.
His basic attack would be a short to medium range cannon attached to his arm.
His Q would be a defensive move that was a rocket launcher attached to his shoulder. This would deal damage every 1 second to the closest enemy to him (as a get off of me move). Talents could make this move eventually do percentage damage or add a slow to it so his team could pile on the enemy.
His W would be a healbot. He would target an allied hero and a small healbot would follow them for a set time (like 4 seconds) healing them every second for a set amount. To make this a viable heal it would probably need a short cooldown so it could always be on one target, or possible with 2 charges and a medium level cooldown. (If the bot lasted for 4 seconds then 8 second cooldown with 2 charges or just a 4 second cooldown with one charge).
His E would be metal plating. He would target an allied hero and they would get temporary metal plating, granting them a shield and an armor boost for a short duration. This would give him a “save” option to an ally in bad positioning or one getting focused. This would definitely have to be a moderate cooldown attached to it.
The Ultimate choices would be difficult to build though. I am thinking for the first choice it needs to be something to peel enemies from himself and teammates. That is why I think it should be a turret that comes out of the ground. This would be not be target-able. If an enemy is standing in melee range of the turret they will be hit by a flamethrower that does massive damage, and if they are in close range but not melee range then they will be hit by a burst first machine gun. This ultimate would be a good combo adder or a good way to peel an enemy away from the squishies. It could also be useless if not used correctly or in a position that the enemy team could just move out of its range.
The second ultimate would have to be a healing ultimate. If there is a more creative idea out there please comment and let us know, but I’m thinking it would just be that all allies within a certain range receive a healbot and metal plating.
Any ideas for building this hero are welcome. I want to see more creative heroes added that are actually unique.