NEW HERO: Mannoroth the Destructor [Bruiser]

Mannoroth the Destructor is back from the Twisting Nether, and ready to bring all the fury and corruption of The Burning Legion down upon not only Azeroth, but also on all the inhabitants of the Nexus!

Find below a link to my Google Drive folder, containing:

1. A Word doc outlining Mannoroth’s trait, spells, and all his talents at each level tier
  2. An audioclip/video serving as his proper “Introduction to the Nexus”, briefly describing his trait, spells, and role(s)
  3. A Word doc script version of his “Introduction to the Nexus”

<REMOVE THE SPACE BETWEEN “H” and “TTPS…etc” TO USE LINK>

h ttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xr25tXGuUNk424HSoyQ2sfJaLcWAN_qp?usp=sharing

I recommend listening to the clip and either during or after opening up the full word doc on his trait, spells, and talents.

Thanks for your curiosity, I hope you enjoy, and if you have any feedback I’d love to hear it! If you like the foundations of this hero, or even just the core concept of Mannoroth becoming a playable Hero, please upvote and/or spread this thread, in order to call Blizzard’s attention to it.

7 Likes

pena que este fera herói esta longe de vim ao nexus!

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea friend to see different heroes like this one that was part of the scene and represents a big part of WOW history but we have others that we urgently need like BAAL in Heroes of Storm.