New hero after Qhira?

So Mal’ganis wasn’t part of the Legion?

1 Like

Ok i forgot about him.

I am holding out for Tirion Fordring from WoW. I want a real Ret Paladin. Not Yrel.

What about Uther?

What is he then?

We already have a human male paladin. If we get another WoW paladin let’s make it someone who actually brings something interesting to the table, like Dezco or Liadrin.

Uther is a healer. I want a straight up paladin assassin.

I’d be okay with Liadrin as a Ret Paladin too

How does Tirion not bring anything interesting to the table? He wields the Ashbringer, one of the most famous weapons in all of Warcraft.

So does any given slutmogged belf pally.

Thematically, Tirion fills the exact same role as Uther, Turalyon, and generic human male pally no.7. The only reason we have Tirion in the first place is they wanted to keep stelling stories with an Uther-like character but already killed Uther.

Conveniently, the moment he dies Turalyon shows up to fill the standard issue human male paladin role.

There must always be a forgettable human male light zealot.

Tirion gets points over Uther for his strong push against the Alliance in favour of neutrality, specifically for his friendship with Eitrigg. I would recommend reading “Of Blood and Honor”. It’s not very long.

The only thing Liadrin has over Tirion is taller ears. Dezco is fine, but Cairne is infinitely more important. Neither Liadrin nor Dezco have has much exposure or story impact anyways.

By the way, Tirion’s death was gratuitous and stupid and he deserves better. He can get better in the Nexus.

Why does one have to excluse the other? Tirion and Liadrin both are big characters, let Tirion be the Ret Pally and Liadrin be the Prot Pally since she is currently fighting with sword and shield anyway.

Kinda disagree with that. Have you played during Legion or WoD? Liadrin was pretty much the Hordes main representative.

2 Likes

I would find Liadrin coming quicker as a champion then Tirion as they have not added any blood elf hero in a while.

No, I have not. I stopped playing in Cataclysm. I’ve very loosely kept up with the story, but mostly from the Alliance perspective. Fair enough, then.

She’s still nowhere near as cool as Tirion.

You’re right. It would be insulting to her as a character to say she’s anywhere near as boring as Tirion.

Oof. Gottem.

Adria the witch. A character from Diablo Universe. You know the character who helped Diablo in becoming the prime evil. she has strong blood magic. I think she will be a good addition to the roster. As an range assassin or support.

1 Like

Karax or xel’naga Kerrigan

Liadrin would be a tank - straight up tank

I guess we won’t see a new hero until… after Blizzcon actually. Because that’ll probably be a HotS spotlight there.

The next hero is almost certainly going to be Deathwing, by the way.

Mix that with Chromie’s “cataclysmic visions” from April, and he’s as good as confirmed to me.

So, hype.