New hero after Qhira?

I realize that as a Nexus OC, Qhira’s addition doesn’t really change what heroes people are waiting for, but the Anduin thread is getting too long to read from the start so we may as well start from scratch.

Let the baseless speculation begin!

2 Likes

I’m hoping for Starcraft. I want Karax or Vorazun but Fenix was the last Starcraft Hero so, I think Zerg is next in line. If so, I’d say Izsha, Overmind or a Zerg unit turned Hero.

However, the next most likely announcement will likely be at Blizzcon. I’d guess that’ll mean either Grom Hellscream or Deathwing.

10 Likes

IF they do another WoW Hero, then it will be Grommash or Deathwing hopefully. Diablo may give Baal or Zoltun Kulle and Hearthstone would be cool to give Reno Jackson or somebody from that.

10 Likes

Grommash!!!

7 Likes

Bob ross. The perfect counter to Diablo

5 Likes

No.and/or mephisto too.

1 Like

That feel when the original guy who made these threads isn’t around anymore :frowning:

Anyways, it’s tough to say.

The next hero is the blizzcon one.
I think it’ll be a big one, not at all like Orphea last year.

These sound about right. I hope to god it’s Grom.

I want to say it’ll be a SC or OW hero, but blizzcon is a special occasion so who knows. Maybe someone like Reinhardt or Cairne too.

2 Likes

I know it’s probably not, but the Overmind as our core replacement hero would be wonderful. He’d be incredibly unique in playstyle (perfect for Blizzcon) and would be a “heavy hitter” name for Starcraft. It’s been over a year since we got Fenix. We need another.

Other than that, it honestly could be anyone. The recent releases have been pretty random. All we know is it will be from a familiar franchise, and widely recognizable (at least that’s what the lead dev said).

2 Likes

I can’t predict.
I think the hero of the Overwatch.

Grommash would fit perfectly since Warcraft III: Reforged will arrive in the same period.

6 Likes

My prediction is Grommash Hellscream aswell. His arrival in Blizzcon will make great sense.

1. Highly requested Hero (maybe the most wanted even).

2. Warcraft III: Reforged will be released soon after that (probably) and he will make a great promotion Hero.

3. Game needs an Orc warrior Hero with real Orc warrior fantasy and there is no better character than Grom for it.

4. Fans are on edge for him. It’s two side of coin gameplay. They might leave the game for good and move to Reforged if he won’t come before Reforged and their numbers are many.

7 Likes

We already have an orc warrior. You’re using him as your avatar.

7 Likes

You have to imagine it’ll be Reaper, Brigitte, or Sir Finley Mrrgglton. Why else include them in that teaser? Reaper seems like the most likely Blizzcon-tier hero.

Some small part of my brain is hoping hero production has stabilized now and we’re getting at least two more this year. I still am really expecting Deathwing at Blizzcon.

3 Likes

THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION, POSSESSOR OF TAL RASHA, CORRUPTOR OF THE WORLDSTONE, MURDER OF MARIUS, CONQUEROR OF SESCHERON, TRIUNE SPIRIT OF CREATION, FINAL BOSS OF DIABLO 2 , AND THE ONLY PRIME EVIL NOT CURRENTLY IN THE NEXUS, BAAL! :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Hmmm for a Blizzcon level type, I’ll say maybe Deathwing or Grom then the second one would be a Overwatch character… Maybe :thinking: idk :sweat_smile:

Though before Blizzcon, maybe either Baal or Ithereal or again maybe Grom again :joy:

3 Likes

Grom Forever!!! #teamwarsong

4 Likes

usually 2 heroes come out with the same mechanics. this terrible noname gave bleeding, so Gromm Hellscream will be shown on a blizzcon.

And now - dislike attack! For real blizzard HEROES!

4 Likes

I want Moira from Overwatch, truth will be revealed.

2 Likes

I want Moria from Warcraft. May the Black Anvil watch over ye.

Azshara would be nice.

1 Like