New Event, No New Banners

Come on, your neglect of banner options is getting silly. This event would have been the perfect opportunity to add Scourge, possibly Forsaken, and Draenei banners to the game. Another miss.

Between all the customization items that exist in the game, banners should be among the easiest to make. Less so than sprays and portraits, sure, but much more so than mounts or skins.

See also my previous thread on the subject:

1 Like

Well,I think heroes dev team must define banners as a regular colletion for the new events,like Spray,portrait and etc.

banners are actually missed!!

1 Like

They don’t seem to have a problem with regularly adding themed mounts to go along with new skins. But themed banners to go along with those skins+mounts does seem to be an issue. It’s like they’ve forgotten banners exist. Either that or they incorrectly assume everyone playing this game is a big esports fan and they only ever use esports team banners.

1 Like

Hopefully this problem get solved soon,I actually dont know how banner must pick while I get Elbandelo Imperious or even Arthas Death Knight.

Maybe they are making portrait to have a common feel with Football sport,Like FC Barselona Mark or etc. :smile: