New Cassia Skin Bugged

I am currently unable to use the new Cassia skin I purchased for 600 gems in Ranked and Unranked.

4 Likes

This is happening to me too

Hey there CardiffGiant,

Can you confirm if that skin you purchased and unable to use in Ranked is the Thunder Goddess Cassia skin variant?

If it is a different one, can you please let me know the full name of the Skin that you are seeing locked in Ranked so I can investigate.

Thanks!

2 Likes

The skin I am unable to use is Thunder Goddess Cassia. I can use it in quick match but I cant use it in ranked or unranked. It shows its locked and greyed out when I try to select it during draft.

2 Likes

I have had the same experience. If you would, please provide some sort of remedy in the form of shards or similar because, as it stands, I continue to have shards locked up in an item I cannot use. Thank you.

In my case (i think, all our cases) is the Orginal Skin (no variants) thanks

I also have the same problem with the new cassia skin. I bought the thunder goddess skin, my shards have been deducted from my account and i can’t use the skin in storm league. However I can use it in quick matches

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for clarifying the specific Skin you are seeing problems with. We are tracking an issue that only affects the “Thunder Goddess Cassia” variant of this new skin.

Thank you all for your patience while we work this out!

5 Likes

duplicate issue.
thanks for fixing it

I have the same problem with the Skin…
hope i can play with this skin soon i looks very nice…

19 days and the bug still in the game… blizzard are only worry about ban people but you are not interested on your game… fix it and do your job…

all of you must be fired

i have the same problem with the skin,please fix it soon

Just wanted to say thank you for resolving this issue and providing a remedy. Appreciate your help and attention!