New Alarak Video

Hey there,

I just wanted to share my Alarak Video here.
Enjoy!

10 Likes

sick plays, you a worthy alarak player

2 Likes

Acceptable.

4 Likes

Thank you.
This reply is just for saying thank you, not bumping

1 Like

That was some great quality play ! Was fun to watch and i would love to play with or against such a good alarak !:+1:

I summon CaiusCain to this thread!

3 Likes

I saw the video and you are a very skilled Alarak player. A lot of players do not know how to add people from the forum and I think that as a player that is participating in this public forum you should share your BattleID. It would be nice if other players also wanted to play with you. I think it’s weird that people don’t try to do things for the community. I wish there were more leaders and I wish there were less friendly people.

I wish friendly people weren’t just friendly because that is how they are, I wish they tried to be friendly to those who can’t be, in order to make them friends.

I wish I was someone.

Your post would be super sad. If it wouldnt be funny.
My Btag: Raizzan#21215

Mhhhh Acceptable!!!

What build was that?

It’s the “I will murder anyone by myself” Alarak build.

Slow at 1, to keep them in range.

Chaos Reigns, because of the 3 options here it has the most burst and snowball potential and your Q will be all your damage later.

Slow, to keep them in range.

Deadly Charge, to murder anyone who escapes or the enemy for NOT attacking you for 1 second, as Counter Strike doesn’t let you murder people for them flashy plays that a montage thrives off of. Mainly it’s to help secure kills and let you be in position to murder them in the first place though. Also an escape tool if you shove them away then run away.

Level 13 is Sadism farming, so doesn’t matter really but Rite of Rak’shir lets you scale up the most.

Mocking Strikes, because now all your abilities trigger it and your Q is on a 2 second cooldown while your enemy is permaslowed/silenced.

Bargain to glass anyone with two Qs or Counter Strike if you’re a fan of living.

5 Likes

I approve of this video.

2 Likes

If only I could have Alaraks like you with my Abathur. The number of bodies we could stack…