Nerf qhira please

Qhira is a terrible hero but she also feels really terrible to play against so nerfs would be good

1 Like

Nope.

3 Likes

Please specify enough and reason or this topic has literally no purpose to exists.

5 Likes

You need brain to write more than one sentence.

3 Likes

Personally i do beleive quira should had a nerf but not to her damage or health.

All she would need would be reducing she amount of self healing shes able to do.

1 Like

Then they should just nerf Healmonger talent then. I have seen Qhiras who heal from 10-100% hp in one W cause her blood was stacked on 3 heroes. Even without Healmonger talent she can still heal about 50% of her hp up with full stacks on 2-3 heroes.

5 Likes

this sounds pretty easy. my next thread would be… “nerf murky” and you won’t even get an answer on why i want a fish to be nerfed well you might get an answer which would be “i’m allergic to fish irl” makes no sense but yeah this thread makes no sense either so why not?

OP properly made this thread just to let it die again without replying to it.

You can see 2 hours already passed and no reply from OP.

because 0 posts account. = trolling no need to participate in discussions whatsoever just create a thread and go offline.

People should just flag him for trolling and let his thread die.

1 Like

pretty sure no one should have replied to begin with. as it was obviously a troll post~ i’ll have to ignore such posts from now on. why am i still replying here? ok i’m out ~

1 Like

Catherina over and out bep bep.

I think her self healing amount is ok, but the problem is everything is instant which is insane under the right circumstances, she can literally heal from near death to full HP by pressing one button.
Maybe split her healing, make part of it instant and change the rest to healing over time.

Healmonger should definitely be healing over time.

1 Like

Well , from my experience she needs nerfs to her damage and level 4 talent upstage

As obscene as Qhira was at launch, she’s borderline underpowered currently. If anything about her is nerfed she needs compensation. So much of her power is in damage over time that she needs to be able to live long enough for it to tick, so I don’t begrudge her the self sustain. If a pure burster had her self heal I’d find it way too much.

That said, I’d like to see Blood Rage reworked in general. Rather than healing and damaging instantly, make Blood Rage increase all DoT damage on all targets while healing you for the damage they do for a certain duration. This solves the problem of the instant damage being very counterintuitive to play against - you base decisions on the amount of the DoT you can see on your health bar, and just as you think you’re safe she hits Blood Rage - while making her more DoT-reliant and less bursty, which this game sorely lacks in the hero pool.

She can still 1v1 most assassins when played correctly. She had to be nerfed, because she could also 1v1 nearly every single bruiser and tank when she was released.

I wish Winek was still here. He made the funniest nerf hero posts ever.

1 Like

NERF QHIRA

not particular reason LOL

Why would people have a hard time against a terrible hero?

Nobody linked this yet? Ok, here ya go.

Melee needs to be strong, because of their disadvantage vs range. I personally see Qhira a lot less these days compared to Zeratul. Still I only see either in QM, where there might not be enough CC to keep them in check.

1 Like