[NA] LFM Team league

Currently have a group of 3 dedicated members on our discord server. We would like to build a community of mature, competive, and dedicated members who are looking to push further up the ladder. My current teammates are bronze 1-3 . It a low tier but we are just getting started and are ready to find players on the same level In terms of communication and teamwork. We have a damn good time when we play and we win while doing it. We are currently pushing hard on Friday nights all night. The more members we get the more time we will play. The only way I can describe our Friday night’s are HAM. Our values are based on Blood and Honor.

If you feel that your ready to join us please contact me through a private message and let the bloodshed begin.

I’M all about playing some games with you guys I have been looking for some people to play with

Brokenstars … I like that. I was trying to figure out how to message your or request you as a friend. I noticed that you joined 2 days ago. This is my first post ever. So maybe we can help each other out and take it to the next level getting you on the squad.

lol ya I just made it 2 days ago to find some people to play with. Awesome Brokenstars is my in game name too ill be on tomorrow we should try and play some games

Seems I may have found you. Check your friend requests. Hopefully you see mine. lol

i got your Request Veil

Hi. I play late night central time and would be willing to give you guys a try. I’ve been looking for some people to do TL with. Shoot me a friend request, Yendor#11165