Tassadar New Concept//My wish and My Idea

My main purpose of this work is to suggest a new build for Tasadar.

My rework suggestion for Tasadar grant to Heroes of The Storm

Base1

Name and Titile: Tassadar Savior of the Templar
Zone: StarCraft
Role: Support
Note: En Taro Adun

Base2

Health: 1867
Health regeneration: 3.76
Basic Attack Damage: 87
Basic Attack range: 6.6
Attack Speed: 1.11

Note: all number get Increase with 4% per level.

Trait

Plasma Power

Tasadar basic attack no longer have channel, instead he deal a small bolt of plasma Lighting effect on his enemy as damage.
This basic attack has plasma power stack,each time Tasadar deal basic attack on enemy Hero,this basic attack shap’s size get 20% bigger and deal AA damage on a small area, stack persist for 2 second ( area also get bigger per stack) ,while Tasadar is in 5rd stack of plasma power,his basic attack deal additional 18 chain damage on target for 2 second.

Basic Abilities

Q)Plasma Field

Tasadar release a wave of electrical energy to outward and returns to itself after 1 second(huge rang and width). Deals 136 damage to units both on explosion and on contraction.(10 second cooldown and 60 mana cost).

W)Lighting Link

Tassadar create a channel of plasma lighting between himself and his target, deal 28 damage every 0.25 second for 2.5 second and also reduce enemy Hero movement speed by 3% every 0.25 and grant this amount on tassadar for this duration.( 12 second cooldown and 60 mana cost).

E)Plasma Shield

After 0.25 second Create a shield of plasma around Tasadar or his ally Hero, cause him to protected for 1 second and also in final stealth him for 0.5 second.(10 second cooldown and 45 mana cost).

Heroic Abilities

R.1)Plasma Temple

Create a Temple zone for 15 second, consist of a main plasma shrine and 3 plasma watch Tower around it in a relatively large area, main shrine deal 135 damage per second to an enemy stand in this area, if more enemy Hero stand in this area, then watch Tower get active, deal 73 damage per second to him. The rest of another watch towers depend on the number of people in that area .For example, if 3 heroes are placed in the area, all 3 watch towers will be activated and each one deal damage a certain enemy.if enemy Hero get out of this area ,then watch tower get off and also main shrine always will be active for this duration.(120 seond cooldown and 100 mana cost).

R.2)Plasmatic Area

Active it to fill the bottom of area in battle ground with plasma materials in a Rectangular shape in 1 second. After this timeall your allies will be invisible for 6 second if they stand in this area.Your allies and also you, can move in this semi-marginal direction and get to another place safely.(60 second cooldown and 60 mana cost).

Talents

Level 1 Tier

[Q] forward effect of Plasma field slow enemy movement speed by 40% and out ward effect slow their movement speed by 30% on their duration.

[Q] For ward effect of plasma Field will get away enemy from point of impact.

[Q] Increase cast speed of out ward and forward effect of Plasma Field by 50%.

Level 4 Tier

[W] Casting Lighting Link also Increase Tasadar armor by 2.5 every 0.25 second up to 25 armor,Reduce damage taken by 25%,this bounce armor also remain on tasadar for 2 second after casting lighting Link.

[W] Quest:Every time Tasadar hit his enemy with Lighting Link, this periodic damage Increase by 0.1

Reward: After hitting enemy Heroes 200 times, it’s range is Increased by 30% and it’s mana cost refused.

[E] Increase Plasma Shield protect duration by 0.50 second, while plasma shield active, deal 49 damage on nearby enemy.

Level 7 Tier

[Active] Active it to Increase sight around of Tasadar, have huge range(30 second cooldown).

[Q] Increase damage of out ward effect of Plasma Field with 4% of enemy maximum health.

Level 10 Tier

R.1)Plasma Temple

Create a Temple zone for 15 second, consist of a main plasma shrine and 3 plasma watch Tower around it in a relatively large area, main shrine deal 135 damage per second to an enemy stand in this area, if more enemy Hero stand in this area, then watch Tower get active, deal 73 damage per second to him. The rest of another watch towers depend on the number of people in that area .For example, if 3 heroes are placed in the area, all 3 watch towers will be activated and each one deal damage a certain enemy.if enemy Hero get out of this area ,then watch tower get off and also main shrine always will be active for this duration.(120 seond cooldown and 100 mana cost).

R.2)Plasmatic Area

Active it to fill the bottom of area in battle ground with plasma materials in a Rectangular shape in 1 second. After this time all your allies will be invisible for 6 second every time they stand in this area.Your allies and also you, can move in this semi-marginal direction and get to another place safely.(60 second cooldown and 60 mana cost).

Level 13 Tier

[E] Plasma Shield also heal target for 50% of damage taken in this duration.

[Trait] Reduce number of stack of trait from 5 to 4 and also increase it’s bigger size from 20% to 25%,Chain damage cause of 5rd stack of Plasma power also slow enemy movement speed by 15% for this duration.

[Q] After acting outward effect of plasma field,tasadar instantly teleport 6 yard back toward to his core.

Level 16 Tier

[E] Casting Plasma Shield also Increase movement speed of target by 40% for it’s duration.[E]

[Q] For each enemy that is damaged by the outward or forward effect of the Plasma Field, grant tasadar 10 mana and its cooldown will be reduced by 0.75 second.[Q]

[Passive,W] Reduce Tasadar Heroic ability cooldown by 1 second each time Lighting Link damage an enemy Hero.[W]

Level 20 Tier

[Heroic] Increase Number of watch tower of Plasma Temple from 3 to 5,and also reduce cooldown of Plasma temple by 30 second.area of Plasma Temple now slow enemy movement speed by 35% for it’s duration.[Heroic]

[Heroic] Increase Plasmatic Area duration by 2 second,Plasmatic Area now heal ally Hero for 2.5% of maximum every 1 second for this duration.[Heroic]

[Active] Bolt of The Storm:Active it to teleport on chosen location.(60 second cooldown).[Active]

[Active] Storm Shield: Active it give all nearby ally Hero a shield equal to 20% of their maximum health for 3 second.(60 second cooldown)[Active]

2 Likes

Cool and Hot Build,I really love this rework and more Love to see two build for Tasadar both Support and Mage in game.
anyway,can you some explain the Mechanismus of your build?,what is it excat do? and what is his benefit and performance?
thanks you.

1 Like

Thank you. It really makes me happy to see people feel satisfied with my work and take care of it and challenge it.Now I explain my idea about this build:

Q.Plasma Field
this is a plasma field is very similar to johana’s candenm but it’s speed is some low,and also this ability as two phase:

1)Forward Effect: At first,Tasadar creat a field of plasma It starts from its own place and moves outwards, causing damage to the person who hits the edges of the plasma field, which are the electrical effects(it is excat the Mehpisto ability,but with Forward effect.(this event has 0.75 second duration).

2)Out ward effect:When Plasma Field reaches its maximum distance from Tasadar, it returns to Tasadar with the same speed and will damage anyone who hits the edges of the field in the same way as before. This event will also take 0.75 seconds.

W.Lighting Link
The idea for this ability is derived from Tasadar beem, but it has serious structural differences.
This beam, like a hose, connected to both the hero and the enemy. It inflicts damage on the enemy every 0.25 seconds and also reduces the movement speed of the enemy every 0.25 second and adds to the speed of the Tasadar movement speed. This idea is also somewhat similar to the Azmodan’s All shall burn channel and has a limited range and if not observed,This effect will be interrupted.

E.Plasma Shield
This idea is a combination of Medive’s shield and Tasadar’s Dimensional Shift has protected and in continue has invisiblity for some time,this ability get huge power when we use it’s build as our talents.

1 Like

As I can see, it is clear that you are going far beyond this game and you are building stronger and heavier structures.
The great thing about these structures is that you combine several roles, for example:
Mage and Support or Bruiser and Support or briuser and tank…
This model of work not only makes a strong and versatile hero, but also shows us that there are far more diverse structures than what we see in the game.
And in contuine,can I want to you to explain us about your talents and Ultimate?

1 Like

Thanks for your note and favor,It maybe get some time to explain about Talents,but I soon write about talents in this post:
Mr lalution I also will be glad and saticfact that you see my work and grant idea and ciritism about it,no problem if it is only a simple Question,I accept it surely.

I have a strong build for Plasma Shield (E),It will be get some power like as Increasing cooldown,bounce movement speed and healing down in these orders
Level4 in 3rd Tier,Level13 in 1st Tier,Level16 in 1st Tier.

Also I have some objects for Plasma Field like as pulling down or up during cast or reduce it’s cast speed or get shield and bounce damage per hitting enemy Heroes and reduction cooldown in these orders:
Level1 all Tier,Level7 2rd and 3rd Tier,Level 16 2rd Tier.

for Lighting Link I think about this that in it’s duration we can grant some buff on Tasadar like as bounce armor or reduction Heroic ability… cooldown.

1 Like

This is just Probius’ Q ability.

No,It is not…go Dota2 and see Razor,it similar to him.

Probius Q is a bolt but it is a field of plasma energy that start of Tasadar location,get width and in final return to him.

1 Like

This build is good and it is no resemblance to other Builds that we now in Hots.

1 Like

Tassadar’s new rework is a respectable attempt. I don’t think that removing Psionic Storm is ever a good idea, as it completely loses the signature High Templar thing. It also doesn’t really make sense to me to make Tassadar a close range dive assassin focused around staying close to enemies (which your abilities seem perfectly suited for). Maybe for another character; I don’t think it works for Tassadar.

5 Likes

Yes I agree with It,I also Think this build is proper for another Hero especial Lightining Revanant,but I want to create a new Tasadar seprate of our views especial this Psionuc Storm,anyway Thanks for your note dear.
I am working on Tasadar in this build as a Support and tank like as Zarya,for improving this idea,I increase some of his maximum health.

2 Likes

Both of these two ideas are great,Tasadar new reowrk is good and your build is very especific and also nice,I think in this build you need to some impower his stability and make them like as Zarya,also I think this build is proper for Lightning Revanat in Warcraft and also is a good source of idea but is some unreally for Tasadar.

2 Likes

I think if I remove pull and push for his Q in talents and give them some range,it will be still a support,I think with some balance it will be okay,yes I’ll attach it.

2 Likes