My private massage to game creators

How you know. I got chat turned off not because im toxic but because I know there will always be one or two trolls that are gonna report you for not doing what they want.

Troll 4 mans usually does this a lot to the solo que player.

3 Likes

How much do you take per hour for your services?

Guldan in the first screenshot is right though, if you were the toxic player against your team, they did right and reported you, as it seems you deserve your silence, think about your actions.

At least we learn one thing from this thread: Reportsystem is working as intended.

Your hear voices in your head from muted players? Wow… that’s scary.

Nice catch, Mumrah! And I am not sure honestly…

2 Likes

I just came to say that idk how you can say it’s a private message. I’m not a game creator and im reading this.

press the </> button and add the image from imgur in there.

Yusuke

Yeah. You right - report players who are silenced for bad language. this game is so dead because is many players like you and this guldan from screen. You reporting everyone, does not mater he have silenced account or he is in your team or other team. Report just for rule. This is real toxic.

You mean Yusuke’s guldan? xD

Very lucky RockStar has no workers like blizzard…
bankrupt very fast

Spamming pings counts as languange as you get information in chat and it can annoy people, so if you get reported by “abusive chat”, when you’re silenced that means you spam people with pings. Otherwise the reports would not affect you.

Dunno, I’ve been silenced ONCE and the reason they gave was pretty lame despite my account being pretty old (4 or 5 years I think?).

What got them was me saying ‘sigh’ after trying to tell my team, without insults or excessively rude snark, how to stop dying over the course of 4 or 5 games.

BlZiZArD is hyper sensitive and completely lacks the ability to analyze context while simultaneously abusing contract law to the point where almost any judge would side with the plaintiff due to completely ill-defined definitions that enable their account action since in essence what the EULA says is ‘If we don’t like what you say, we will take action against your account’.

The worst part though is the GMs don’t care unless you’re a big enough name to draw attention like Luke from LTT did when he was banned from WoW (GMs didn’t care, told him to piss off; LTT made Blizzard look bad for it and ONLY THEN was the issue actually investigated).

Regardless if the OP is correct or not, Blizzard is not good at this kind of stuff and they implemented a lazy, poorly thought through, illegal system to automate moderation which has at least in part; killed HOTS.

In essence; Blizzard took the Overwatch moderation system and slapped it onto HotS despite HotS not being known for wanton toxicity. I’m just thankful they didn’t try that tone deaf crap with StarCraft II - and whatever executive or lead dev pushed against it being implemented is a bloody saint for standing up to the clowns who thought such an arbitrary system was a good plan.

blizzard reporting for abusing chat not for pings. Iam very sorry becaues I need sometimes help and ping to give me assist. Very apologise!

In my opinion blizzard is a scam studio. I will never spend any money there. They blocking accounts for free. That why Diablo4 will download as pirate. 100% unbanable

Pings count as chat and so it counts as abusive chat.

There is a difference between pinging one or two times and spamming on heroes.

Idk why you guys get reported for pinging/chatting. I come to hots to play, not to waste my time.

In my opinion normal studio (not blizzard) should ban players who call my mother ***** every match. but it’s look like I’am not here normal.

Mod Edit: Inappropriate language removed.

Blizzard’s reportsystem trusts players to punish problematic players, you got your suspension, because the players you played with has one thing in common, they thought “YOU ARE THE PROBLEM” and that’s why they reported you. And it seems they were right, you have no self-awareness about your misdoing.

The players you mention, who use insults like that will be reported as well, because it’s common toxic language. So don’t worry about them, but worry about yourself.

My advice to you: be nice to people and you don’t have to fear punishment.

1 Like

You are not true - blizzard trust players as much as they can report you when you absolutely silence. I can say more - they can report you for chat when your chat is OFF …
Reason why they report you is your different style of play. If you play better than 95% players then you know fight at mid 5vs5 is not a recipe for win, they 95% players still think its only one way to win, and your different style of game is very good reason to report you.
Ps: 5vs5 at mid is only one reason, is more, everyone who play solo know it.

False, because if you don’t ping spam your allys and play with chat turned off, you wouldn’t be suspended at all. You ping spammed your allys and they reported you. Before your silence you were probably toxic as well.

If you dont have good information - dont write it here.
blizzard juts count reports does not matter witch way is coming . As oponent you can report another team.

It’s true that it can be a numbers game. It’s also true that players report other players for frivolous reasons.

However, the silence threshold is malleable and can be adjusted to factor those things in. If 5 out of 10 reports are for small reasons then that would be reflected in their internal stats. The silence threshold would get adjusted higher to compensate for these so called “snow flake” reports.

All i know is that from all the players ive seen who are silenced, 99% of the time the silence was justified.

…

There have been many, many posts before yours where players have screen shotted specific examples of a “snow flake” report against them. What they don’t show though is the many, many games prior to that one where the reports were absolutely justified.

All of those reports built a case against you and that one last small example that gets posted was just the straw that broke the camel’s back.

How do i know this? Please see below:

This is not an appropriate way to react to adversity. If this is how you respond in literally your first post then i can only imagine how your games play out when your healer / tank / solo laner / whoever didn’t do whatever it was you were expecting.

Conclusion: Your silence was justified.

Good day Sir.

3 Likes

Notably, it is also not a massage either.

2 Likes