My Heroes Lounge feel good moment

Hey guys.

So most of you probably know that I’ve had really bad luck in SL lately. Getting a ton of games where the enemy is favored.

But my heroes lounge team (Team Mrglgl) had our game tonight. After two losses and two default wins because the opposing team didn’t show. (We did have wins, but those were our last 4 games) We had a chance to see how we improved and did really great. I was actually named player of the game by the caster.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/887046657

9 Likes

Congrats Phaseshifter! I was sure your luck would err, shift soon enough. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like that you were being called the Murgelites I think that’s a very 90s name.
That was pleasant to watch, and thanks for being the first to inform me about heroes lounge.

1 Like

#bringbackdownvoting

Also congrats dude! Great work!

1 Like

What kind of levels were these players? No one on either team played particularly well, but that healer you were playing against in both games was REALLY bad.

Going by guess seems gold - platinum, though I don’t see it as a problem as both sides are certainly balanced in skill level.

But yeah things could have gone better.

With that said, hope you at least had fun, that’s the most important part of these.

Well, I still need to climb back to plat.

I wish more people would know about it. Basically anyone can join. There are games at every level.

Why do you want to downvote Minky? lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d say your guess is about right EXCEPT that healer, who seemed more like silver. If the healer was just even a little bit better, I think these games would not have been close. It’s games like these that really show healers do actually have an impact on games.

I’m glad people of all types are having fun. I’ll say that the commentator though…she seemed to have a lovely personality, but having consistent uptalk really throws off the assertive vibe that a caster should generally have.

Every level?! Gosh I should try sometime then.

First match was great. Well played on your end. :slight_smile:

Feels like a bit below my silver experience, but it’s always different from inside.
Leo felt a bit more on point, Anub was throwing abilities randomly, for example.

https://heroeslounge.gg/

After having my team zoned (or killed) by grav-o Bomb. I made sure that Gazlowe was in every entomb once I had “Buried Alive”. But mid-game I really wasn’t sure how the game would end. They played worse on the 2nd game though. Maybe because we banned 3 of their usual picks and denied one.

I don’t know about the enemy team, but in-game one we had four golds and a Bronze (Orphea), game two four golds and a SIlver. (I started the season at Plat but I was gold at the time of this game)

1 Like