My game crash everytime

Hi, my game crash every 2-3 minutes and i have this code error : 10730944-D1FB-4B27-B3F5-14B7CAC22B75

What happen ? Please help me

Hey there,

Let’s go ahead and have you post a ‘DxDiag’ so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

DXDIAG : DXDIAG - Pastebin.com

Thanks

Thank you for posting that DxDiag report. This machine is not running the most recent Windows build, and so to rule out a variety of potential problems at the Windows-level, make sure that you’ve got all important updates with the instructions below:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard (or click the Windows key on your taskbar) and start typing “Update”, then press Enter or click to open the Check for Update window.

2. You might see “You’re up to date”, but we’ll want to manually click the “Check for updates” button to re-scan for updates.

3. Install all updates that appear once the Check for updates scan has completed.

Once all updates have been installed, to help determine whether a third-party program is conflicting in this case, try closing potentially conflicting programs/applications by disabling startup items with the steps below. Before trying the steps below, please close unnecessary programs and restart your computer:

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
  2. Click More Details in the bottom-left.
  3. Select the Startup tab.
  4. Right-click on each item listed and select Disable. Make sure all are “Disabled”.
  5. Restart the computer.

If the issue is resolved after restarting your system, you can enable each startup application one at a time to determine which one is causing the problem. You will need to restart between each application you enable.

Note: To re-enable startup applications, follow steps 1-4 and select Enable.

On the other hand, if the same behavior occurs after restarting your system, many potential problems related to your installation of Windows can be resolved by creating a new administrator account, logging into it, and trying the game there.

If the game only works consistently on the new admin account, this could indicate damaged or missing Windows system files or an issue with how the old user account is configured. This is somewhat common, and the easiest fix is to move any user-specific files that you wish to keep from the old user account to the new admin account. You can also work with Microsoft’s Support to troubleshoot the problem with the old account if preferred.

I hope this helps get you back in-game! Let us know how it goes. Cheers!