My game crash all time

I start play and after some time the game just crash. O look for solutions and I try repair the game, remove and reinstall, and I have the same problem.

Try updating drivers. Especially Windows 10, chipset drivers and graphic drivers. If that does not help try updating the BIOS and any BIOS of external devices like GPUs. If that does not help make sure your system is operating “stock” and not overclocked. Even factory overclocked can cause instability under some workloads.

I remove, restart, install GeForce Experience, clean cache (AppData) … do all the forum e help say to do … still crashing and close de game all time … I lost the passion to the game!

Crashes are usually a sign of either driver problems, or hardware faults. Heroes of the Storm is one of the most reliable games I have ever played, not having crashed for many years and thousands of games played.

Unfortunately it’s not happening, game is not stable for me. I actualized my video driver, did all that say in the game site and still crashing! There is no log error, nothing that show what’s happening, the suport is poor

Likely because this is not really the appropriate section to get support running Heroes of the Storm. This is for reporting Heroes of the Storm in-game bugs.

I suggest you try the Technical Support section. That deals with issues such as stability, hardware compatibility and the like.

If you are using a MacOS based system then use the dedicated section for that.

Is that a loop? I look for support information and send it here. Now you send me back … great! So, the game still closing in the middle of the game …, no erro msg, no log. Is the same PC, same SO last 2 years. There are a game atualization and the problem start, just it.