Mouse doesn't respond correctly at the main menu

Didn’t test in-game because I can hardly move around the menu. What I can’t do:

Open config menu with mouse; open quest menu with mouse (although I can close it clicking anywhere); invite to party; watch anduin video or click his teasers at the bottom of the screen; open any menu at the left upper (although I can do so if I direct the pointer to slightly right and above the actual button, although only works with these 4 buttons).

What I can do: Click home correctly.

1 Like

Howdy!

This may likely be related to a third party conflict such as an Overlay. I would recommend the following steps:

Disable background applications:

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
  2. Click More Details.
  3. Select the Startup tab.
  4. Right-click on each item and select Disable .
  5. Restart the computer.
    (IF you are not using Windows 10 place the system in Selective Startup instead.)

Reset the game back to factory settings:

1. Open the Blizzard Battle.net App.
  2. Click and select Game Settings .
  3. Find the game you are having trouble with in the list and click Reset In-Game Options .
  4. Click Reset .
  5. Click Done , then relaunch the game.

Retest!

If the issue continues please post up your Dxdiag for us to review. Copy the dxdiag contents into your reply, highlight the text then select the code block icon </>. This action will help us review the information faster.

Just fixed it. the problem was that the game (or the GeForce Experience app) automatically was forcing the game to run on a resolution higher than my monitor capacity. Used the geforce app to reduce it to my monitor’s resolution and it fixed all the problems.

Thank you for your answer!

1 Like