Mouse clicks are off

Using Windows 10
When I click on the screen it clicks a couple inches to the left of my cursor. Just started happening recently. Works fine outside of HotS.

1 Like

Are you using a Nvidia card? If so, would make sure that the DSR - Factor setting is disabled. To do so open Nvidia Control Panel and go to Manage 3D Settings. Go through the settings on the right and make sure that DSR - Factors is set to OFF.

2 Likes

I had same issue with that, but thanks to Zhyxen, now everything works perfectly!

I have: Windows 10, Razer mouse, Nvidia graphic card.

I also had this same issue with the mouse just reacently! And it actually seems it has been resolved with this sollution.

But before this extreme issue that happend just now two days ago that was constant and prevented me from playing alltogether, I actually had issues for several months where the mouse stopped working often when i had tabbed out and then tabbed back in to HOTS then i was suddenly not able to click any menus, usually i could resolve it by tabbing in and out several times so it was not constant but super annoying. Sometimes if i was tabbed out wile i was connecting to a game due to standing in que, the resolution could be completley off when i tabbed back in, so i simpley stopped tabbing out wile waiting in que for a game :s.

Now im hoping this old issue will be resolved with this sollution aswell, for now it seems so, but time will tell since this issue was not constant but only accured half of the time.

I have this exact same problem but when I go into Nvidia Control Panel to change the DSR factors to off, there is no option for that. The lowest it goes is 1.2%.

1 Like

If you have everything unchecked then the setting should say OFF afterwards.

1 Like

yeah, that fixed it. Thank you!

1 Like

Sure thing, glad it worked out for you :slight_smile:

1 Like