MM is a fun killer

First of all i love this game and i am an avarage player. Not so good not so bad. But last day something strange happened to me. I lost 12 game in a row.
I did not trolled any game, never left one of them never feed or never pick a Hero i was never played.
Almost 5-6 of them caused Twin Blader Varians. They were the only Tanks in teams and always picked Twin Blades of Fury.
The MM does not allows you to 12 games win. I can understand it. It will be boring. But losing 12 games is MORE boring.

Hello!

I started playing this game quite recently, 3 - 4 days storm league, what I can say about my experience is that the MM does not even try to bring you balanced games, from first timers that pick Death Wing on a whim not even trying him in the try mode, to afker, ragers, a lot of missplaced people not belonging in the rank they are. I had a 19 losing streak, so i got it even worse:D. But don’t get discouraged if you’re like the game, just play it so you can have fun :). Trust me when you are on a losing streak you will get matched with people way bellow your skill. For example i made a team of 5 people to fear LILI:) I 1 vs 3 and won. So you can definitely have fun even when you are losing.

From a fellow straggler to find a quality game.

1 Like

This game is so fantastic, but it feels like it still has hidden potential that development is failing to utilize. Heroes is a gem.

1 Like

They cant and wont cause they fired too many people for one, the few remain clearly do not care about the game cause trolls rule this game cause they go unpunished.