Missing Zerg Love

Could we get another Zerg character? Like Terrans and Protoss have 6 each, and Zerg is only 4… Maybe like one of the other Primal Pack leaders? Either the old or the new ones (It’s just the name). Or maybe even Izsha, as a supporter.
Terrans got characters from the CoOp missions, Protoss even got a probe as a character… So there has to be something to be done for Zerg…

Izsha, Niadra, or Overmind could work.

1 Like

I also thought about the other Broodmothers, but how they would make them different?
And I cannot think about how they would make the Overmind a hero, like maybe a stationary one, that moves through Forts and Keeps? (Since now we have a gigantic dragon roaming the map, why not…)
Izsha was my favorite character of Heart of the Swarm, and I would love that they considered her for the game…

If we got Izsha; I’d hope that she’d be detached from the Leviathan. It would easily be possible. Either have Abathur or the Nexus itself “Evolve” Izsha.

I’d assume that she’d have a Serpentine-like body and she could use her tentacle-spikes for a mid range attack. I could also see her using the “Parasite” ability from the Brood Wars Queen.

1 Like