Missing skins after update

I am missing some skins after the update. Skins were all earned through Lootbox openings, not purchased, if that helps.

A specific skin that I can remember that I am definitely missing is the Suns Out, Guns Out Tychus skin where the minigun is black in colour.

12 Likes

Same here. I had the cheerleader Kerrigan skin before the update and now it’s locked for me.

Same. Lost my Cheerleader Kerri. “You have not yet earned this skin” without an option to buy it.

I am missing my Nightmare Prime Evil Diablo Skin and some others that I don’t use often but still. My friend is missing stuff too. I know bugs happen but I know where this will go. “We are working on this” or “We allready know about this problem and will fix it soon.” I am just guessing I will not get my Diablo Skin back untill I buy it or get it from a lootbox again…

1 Like

I have the same problem. Im missing the following Skins:

• Sir Murkalot
  • Toxic Prime Evil Diablo
  • Angelic Gravewarden Malthael

Im missing my [Golden Nexus Charger Mount] as well. If the mount would be gone i would be really disappointed.

Lets hope Blizzard fixes this soon and completly…

1 Like

A lot of my skin are locked as well. First one I noticed was Sylvanis

Same here, after last update I dont have access to my owned skins.
When I filter “owned” skins I can see all skins which I bought (for example DVa Sharkmouth skin), but they are not accessible, they are gray with lock symbol.

I am missing 2 D.Va skins (( what happen ??((

Same, I have a couple skins bugged. They show me I own them in collection, but in loadout, I don’t have access. Like the happy cloud and toxic prime evil diablo.

Yeah this happened with me as well. Most notable skin was nightmare prime evil diablo, I refuse to play diablo unless im using a prime evil skin and i really dont wanna use my shards ;_;

+1, missing at least three Malthael skins and Golden Nexus Charger.

I noticed I am missing a bunch of DVA skins, goliath, sharkmouth goliath, hazard goliath, pro dva, elite pro dva, competitive pro dva skins. The heck ;( Now I’m wondering if other characters missing skins too.

Same here. Nightmare Prime Evil was my go-to skin. Now it’s locked. Only the golden and the red one are available now.

Add me to the list. Not sure of all of them, but at least some Dva & Diablo skins are not available from loadout despite being unlocked in the collection

i just bought the Maniac Laugh voice line for Hogger and its still locked!
yep someone has messed up something XD

Same problem with Hazard Goliath D.Va :frowning: pls blizzard

Add me to the list. I am missing 2 of the 3 Prime Evil Diablo skills (bought them years ago in a 3 pack). I will have to look what else I’m missing.

I also am missing something, it’s not skin but it’s a mount. I used to have the judgement charger mount and now it’s gone. I’m assuming I will be lost in the crowd so-to-speak

Just being sure that lived in American or Europe server because of this I lived in Asia/Korean server My account are not any Bug now that Blizzard will fixed in sometime soon.

Skins are completely unavailable still you have no ability to buy them but I know for sure that I did received them via lootbox and used them many times before.