Minor changes for Hero tuning that would mean a lot

Auriel Resurrect nerf - As it is, it is pretty ridiculous, from lvl 10 on, but even makes more of a difference late game because of 100% hp and mana.
How to make it better: Keep the self-rezz, and make it so that if Auriel dies, and resurrects herself she gains back energy she had when she died.
But nerf the %hp and mana of ressurected players to 35%.

Whitemane is very high skill cap hero but even with try-hard feels seldom rewarding due to needing to chase both enemies and allies with spells all the time.
How to make better: Revert Q cooldown from 0.5s to 0.3s.
Now that her lvl 4 talent which boosted her Q and gave her shield is gone i feel like this change wouldnt be too impactful as it was which made it lead to a nerf. But it would mean a lot to how she plays, would smooth things out quite nicely.

ETC - i like the ol’ rocker but he is just too dominant and annoying. He basically has 2 teamwide stuns and a teamwide ministun (knockback) if we count Mosh. Which is a bit too much imo.
How to make better: I would only like to change his Powerslide (Q spell) somehow. Either make it so that he stuns first person hit for 1.25s and the rest enemies hit by 0.75s, or just lower the stun duration to 1s.

Uther: I am sitting at around 83% winrate with Uther, most of which were of me playing him as main tank.
How to make better: Honestly i would rather have him classified as tank or bruiser at least, similar to how Tyrael is classified as tank.
Change his Q to heal less 20%, His W to heal 10-15% less, but make Holy Shock talent baseline for him. I figure the rest of his kit is quite good.
His kit is completely suited for tanking, even more so than some other tanks. It is much more suited for tanking than healing. And like i mentioned, if Tyrael is considered a main tank, so should Uther be, just lessen the heals a bit.

Jaina I feel like she needs her iceblock man. I think she should have iceblock as lvl 1 talent, and her Fingers of Frost globes Quest should be tied to her dmg mechanic.
Iceblock is definitely one of her signature abilities.
Li ming has mobility, Guldan has sustain, Chromie has Range, Kael has/can have a little bit of everything, all this from lvl 1, and Jaina doesn’t get her iceblock untill 10-13lvl vs a semi decent team.

Illidan How to make better: Just drop his attack speed already. It is the only thing that makes him hard to balance. Lower his attack speed a lot, increase his dmg, and make his trait give more cooldown reduction to match slower attack speed. This way he will not be broken with Abathur with attack speed buff.
That is a starting point.
But honestly i would much more have him reworked as a bruiser. Than this ‘speed or nothing’ kind of hero.
Another thought on Illidan, If reworked, i believe he needs his Metamorphosis changed but put as his trait, and put Glaives of Azzinoth as a Second ultimate.
Reason for this: Meta is the core of Illidan and why everyone loves him in Wow so it needs to define him in Hots. And Glaives of Azzinoth is such a powerful talent that can make him go 1v3 vs certain comps. But it is so niche. And we already got used to Hunt being his main ultimate, so having another good, but very niche ultimate i believe would be nice.

Tyrael: Man he sks doens’t he?
How to make better: Needs some good changes… His Q when lands needs to Stun targets for 0.75s. That is a must if he is to still be labeled as tank. Or at least there needs to be a talent that does that. But put it baseline Blizzard.
His Sanctification ultimate is such a game changer that i consider it Op as fck.
Aoe invulnerability cant have same duration as single target invulnerability (Divine shield). It needs to be nerfed to 2s and then lvl 20 talent for it can put it up to 3.5-4s.
And now we come to his Trait. It sks bals.
Law and order talent fits his kit perfectly and i believe it should be his trait.
Then put his curret trait as lvl 20 talent, with faster explosion time(2.5s instead of 3.5s), and make it castable also (0.5s) , (he sacrifices the rest of his health to become a bomb, but enemy still gets experience spread out among all alive when he uses ability).

Johanna how to make better: separate her unstoppable from her trait. Make it a new baseline spell with 25-30s cooldown. It is ridiculous to have unstoppable every 15 seconds. Plus this would raise her skill cap more. Open up more possibilites for different plays, playing her or vs her.

Kael how to make his lvl 20 more fun: Rebirth talent change… It makes his phoenix as a separate but untargetable entity. Upon ending, the phoenix goes into an egg(untargetabe) for 20(?) seconds. After that spawns at the spot and Kael may call upon him (unlimited range) into a limited range around him. While flying, phoenix’s duration refreshes so that he doesnt lose duration if flying long distance. It would be so cool to have fenix fly from lane to lane or fly over half a map :slight_smile:

That’s it for now. I will be adding more. Tyrande, Valeera, Brightwing, Medivh, we’ll see…

Tell me what you think and feel free to give your own suggestions.