Adaptable ranged assassin, has a myriad of damage dealing, high mobility, and survivable abilities.
- Burst Damage
- Poke Damage
- Sustained Damage
- Area Damage
- Low CC
- Slow Mana Regeneration
- Trident Swing (Q): Mikaela dashes forward with her Halberd Carbine, increases attack speed when in melee combat and attack damage when in ranged combat.
- Rail Fencer (W): Mikaela fires an energy rail in the target direction, deals moderate damage with a chance of dealing critical damage in a line. Thus, Mikaela gains movement and attack speed when hitting an enemy creep or a hero.
- Rurikid Battery (E): Mikaela activates a battery that create a spell-immune barrier that protects nearby heroes and herself from dealing spell damage. When an enemy hero hits an ally with a barrier, it deals light damage and slows movement and attack speed for a few seconds.
- Maiden’s Vow (Trait): Mikaela’s basic attacks and abilities reduces cooldowns and refunds mana cost when hitting an enemy hero.
- Argent Crescent (R1): Mikaela fires a giant wave of energy in the target direction. Dealing heavy damage in a line.
- Armored Concubine (R2): Mikaela transforms herself into an armored tanking angel that destroys everything in the way for a short period of time. Cannot use her basic abilities when using this heroic form.
As a young child, Mikaela was a helpful and hardworking girl who needs favors from other people in the noble, yet highly-technologically advanced kingdom of Zaporizhzhia. When her kingdom was devastated by the Raven Lord, she fled to Volskaya Foundry and grew up as a fearsome warrior woman who avenged her fallen kingdom by confronting the Raven Lord himself and his minions.
- Oath of Resilience (Quest): Complete the tasks to increase spell power to Mikaela’s basic abilities. 15 Trident Swing and 10 Rail Fencer hits on heroes.
- Hussar Sweep (Q): Trident Swing melee attacks deals area damage.
- Daring Dash (Q): Trident Swing increases dashing distance.
- Railing Helix (W): Rail Fencer creates a helix that deals additional damage.
- Focused Coil (W): Rail Fencer increases cooldown reduction.
- Electrostatic Rod (W): Rail Fencer also stuns.
- Weapon Mastery (Passive): Basic abilities increases spell power.
- Reflective Barrier (E): Rurikid Battery deflects incoming damage.
- Barrier Overcharge (E): Rurikid Battery hits deal continuous damage to enemy heroes.
- Egress Maneuver (Q): Trident Swing has now two charges, costs no mana, but has a 10 second cooldown.
- Offensive Hope (Q): Trident Swing increases more damage, but high mana cost.
- Maiden’s Vengeance (Trait): Takedowns fully restores health and mana.
- Derailing Round (W): Rail Fencer decreases enemy’s armor.
- Havoc Core (W): Rail Fencer deals area damage when hit by a basic attack after casting this ability.
- Healing Barrier (E): Rurikid Battery restores health.
- Argent Wave (R1): Argent Crescent deals double damage.
- Angel of Destruction (R2): Armored Concubine can now cast basic abilities, but enhanced in this form.
- Fury of Zaporizhzhia (Active): Becomes unstoppable, increases attack and movement speed.
- Heavenly Barrier (E): Rurikid Battery grants protected status.