Mephisto is an even bigger pubstomper than Kael'thas

Just wanted to point that out, from my experience playing him in QM. If players don’t know how to spread living bombs, then even more players don’t know how to punish Mephisto’s shade mechanic, allowing him to rack up a lot of damage while the opposing team runs around in groups doing nothing.

He’s practically unviable in high level games since half of all heroes can throw an ezpz skillshot onto his shade location and time it right. But in lower level games, where players don’t have any idea how most of the heroes work, they’ll stun and CC him when he’s E’ing into the enemy team (wasting engages), get back out, and the enemy team is like “wow this guy has so much mobility”. But no, reality is he has ZERO mobility. He has no escapes.

Personally I love playing against Mephistos. Let’s say I’m Junkrat. Oh thank you for leaving a mark so I can boop you into our team when you return. Or if I’m Stitches - ezpz hook. Or if I’m Nazeebo - ezpz wall. Or the best of all, if I’m Chromie - I don’t need to cast temporal loop on you because you’re doing the work for me! Really all I need to know is he will return to his shade after 2.5 seconds so I can just use him to practice my timings.

The only way to avoid enemies from CC’ing your shade is if you have heavy frontline, and if that’s the case, there’s so many other ranged assassins that can do your job better since Mephisto lacks good follow-up damage.

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate…

10 Likes

I think Living Bomb till turns out QM more than Meph does.

6 Likes

Just wait when he penta kills your low hp team with one click.

5 Likes

WTH this is art.

Anub is a nice troll for Mephis. Let him shade in and then cocoon him good! Now he’s out of place and your team is in his face xD. But yeah I don’t see a lot of him in QM but I will take your word for it , he can be pretty brutal at times.

Thank you :3
Available here for everyone with tl3: Emojis of the Storm™ ⚡ - #407 by Karabars-2813

1 Like

There you are…suffer!!!..AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Lvl 22 Mephisto here.

Guess what, that means you are playing with a low level Mephisto player because they use E within vision range of the enemies. You don’t always have to dive in every second you get, there’s times you can’t do that since the enemies are going to punish you for doing so. Most players have these bad habits, but I guarantee you, you’ll know you are playing against a good Mephisto player if he knows how to use W and E separately and optimally.

You have to know when to jump in. That’s what most players don’t understand and they wonder why they can’t play the hero at all.

1 Like