Melke’s Overdramatic goodbye thread

Everything about this game sucks, how dare these XP globes be a thing all xp should just come to me, how dare I not be able to dive under towers blindly as long as a few minions are there
How dare Zeratul yadda yadda yadda

Oh wait no I’m not a 0 post account just coming into rage, derp

However that said I am taking a major break from HOTS (Second Verse same as the first to my last one)
Only this time The reasons I’m leaving are more positive,
I’ve decided I’m going to dive headfirst into my own game development and I’m realizing that gaming is taking up too much time (or rather my lack of self control) So I’m going to take a few weeks to a month off with the games outright uninstalled so I can establish a habit of working on my projects at least some a day before I return

So yeah Wish me luck my friends and keep on fightin in the Nexus, I’ll return someday with stories to tell.
And I’ll probably float around the forums see what you guys are yammering about :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Could you give me your account information? Id like to get you back to gold so that when you inevitably come back in 2-3 weeks we can play again!

(But if you decide not to best of luck)

5 Likes

I have Paranoia and Pride stopping me from giving you that information. I will find a way to carry these dingus’. perhaps If I can play with Pesky more me and her can share the weight of carrying then we’ll both get up to gold

1 Like

Good luck with everything. See you when you return :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You got into a school? Or you are starting your own project?

Congratulations to both either way.

1 Like

Sad you are leaving the game. But this is for superior reasons: this is fine. Be well (until you return here :stuck_out_tongue: ).

1 Like

I’ll be a happy Panda, when I can read something new from you.
Good luck with your project!

2 Likes

Again? Isnt this the 2nd time you did this

3 Likes

I hope you make a better moba. I’d beta test

1 Like

But who are going to make fanfictions about hots then :frowning:

1 Like

Imagine if we put at least half the hours that we play games into making games.
Good luck.

1 Like

Bye Melke!

Best of luck on the game, give us updates if you want, and see you when you come back!

1 Like

Cya xoxin :slight_smile:

This is a personal project I’m learning as I go, no school involved. I’ve actaully been sitting on a design brief I made for this project for, oh gosh years and years the design brief has been in a drawer it’s time to act on it.

Thanks White :slight_smile:

I’m 10% positive this won’t be permenant Just feel like I need to establish some habits before I let myself game again. And I’m making no pretense against that in the OP.
Be sure to kick butt in the Nexus for me.

I’ll be a happy panda when I can come back and not lose sigh of my projects so you and me both Iron, Thanks for the well wishes.

First time was hitting rock bottom and realizing the game was hurting me so I needed to step back now I’m deciding I need to get myself in order before I can have a hobby like gaming
Like I said in the last post this is a post being made as a written contract to myself more then anything else

You know I do have a MOBA Idea somewhere in my writing journal if memory serves it was going to take a few queues from HOTS, but I don’t have the resources to market a multiplayer game o for now my first game is going to be a single player platformer instead.

I don’t know, probably me when I return :wink:

If I have my way with kicking my procrastination to the curb I won’t be having to imagine. Thank you shark

Thanks, mabye I’ll share an update or two in the GG thread since that one is all about happy stff
Or maybe I’ll use the forums as a twitter feed just to mess with Turnips and other members who don’t like that stuff lol.

Thank you for the well wishes Lion.

2 Likes

Your’e quite welcome Melke.

1 Like

No! Now I need to find a new person to play with!

Of course, if/when you come back I will still be here

1 Like

I’ll be sure to keep HOTS in shambles for you. That way you can work on your game, and I can play it.

1 Like

Heh sorry but I need to make interactive stories about ninja’s and soldiers, I’ll be back before ya know it :slight_smile:

Glad you think you’ll want to play it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know many people who want to make videogames. I love videogames. I’d like to join people who make games.

1 Like

If I’m ever online when you are, send an invite. I’m always down to party up, I just don’t like being the initiator.

Social anxiety problems. :pensive:

@OP, good luck on your projects! Starting something new in life is always exciting, and sometimes daunting, but I wish you the best.

Still 1-1 I haven’t forgotten. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I can confirm that PeskyBerry is fun to play with. And it never hurts to know healer mains!

And to the OP, good luck and enjoy working on your project!

5 Likes