Mediv bad amirite cmon my opinion is right

frick that friccen no counterplay havin a$$ bicht a$$ hoe mother hecker hope he steps on some dang legos and i hope his grandma falls down the stairs but like i hope she doesnt die but ye fricc that dude

Huh.

3 Likes

Best Medivh counter is that 99% can’t play him right. So you are very unlikely to ever face a good one. Good ones are game breaking though and will also ensure you don’t really get kills at all against his team.

1 Like

In QM, Aba pretty much counters him in his own.

In draft: Stukov, Garrosh, Junkrat, Stitches, Varian, Uther, any good sustained dmg dealer (like Guldan).
The goal is to draft counters for his portal and draft dmg which makes his shields low impact. Also, as with any slippery Hero, if you can keep him in one spot (CC), he’s dead.

Your eloquence and intellect have even less counters than medivh.

For shields its generaly sustained damage as you already said.

The best portal counter is malfurions root. Not only does it disable usage (as root disabbles portal usage), it generaly outlasts the portal duration so the only way to take the portal is by accepting the root (edit: i checked, and malf can lock down the portal for about 3 seconds, while the root takes 1.5s and the portal lasts 6 seconds. so not a full lockdown, but enough to cause a significant delay).
And this means that medivh can basicly never use his portal offensively as it would be accepting a potential counter root which can easily result in a death.

Its even that much of a counter towards mobility, that i think more heroes need similar abilities. Currently its the only long lasting AoE that applies such CC (slow doesnt do enough to knock people out of a dash).

Why would you ever draft garrosh vs medivh? I love playing medivh vs garrosh because i render wrecking ball nearly useless . also the range of Arcane rift is longer then garrosh’s Q so i can always poke him while being how of his reach .

Taunt varian and stuckov are by far the 2 biggest counters i can think of for medivh.

Suppression Pulse. :smiley:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/664198533976555541/Not_so_fast_Birdboy.mp4

2 Likes

Medivh counters aggressive Garrosh throws.
Garrosh counters aggressive portal usage.

Not the best example, because they kinda counter eachother, but I think it’s a big oof if you can’t engage with portal ever.

1 Like

Cheeky ! I like that lol

1 Like

No being deserves to be punished in such a way. To do so would be to remove all sense of justice from our society.