Match Making, QM n'brawl

Match making was bad. Sometimes fun but mostly unfair.

We were promised a better match maker, but this one tries for just a bit to find a good one and then gives up. And when it does its even worse then before : /

I don’t mind waiting more if it means i will get a better match

Its not ez to have fair matches but there are a ton that its decided on the draft. And sometimes i’m with friends, we have 1tank, 1suport, 1 dps, and we get another tank and lose cuz we didn’t had any dps. Its like when u go dps there are no tanks, but when u do have one they soddenly exist

Hots is a fun game but this hurts so much. and brawl is a bit the same. Its mostly the players picks fault but there are times they get to pick op heroes in brawl that the other team didn’t had

Brawl has no matchmaking at all (random players with random heroes, also a level 0 can be put on same side with GM#1)

QM mostly prioritizes low queue time and no mirror matches, at the expense of match quality.

If you want quality games every match, play Unranked or Ranked draft with 4 friends. No bad teammates ever, and you get to draft a proper comp every time.

1 Like