Available maps in vs AI mode

I have had a similar change since the Imperius patch. Alterac Pass - Hanamura - Sky Temple - Garden of Terrors.

1 Like

Similar issue for me too, since toy event.

Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, Volskaya Foundry and Battlefield of Eternity.

Repeat.

3 Likes

Still happening for me too, Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, Volskaya Foundry, Battlefield of Eternity.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been stuck with the same problem for awhile now as well. this is becoming unbearable.

3 Likes

It has been said since October that this is still being investigated. I think the best thing we can do now is to continue to post on this issue as it still occurs. As of right now since Jan 7th Iā€™ve had Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, Volskaya Foundry and Battlefield of Eternity in an endless loop. Itā€™s now the 22nd of Jan and nothing has changed in the map rotation. Iā€™ll continue to post updates if anything changes. Anyone else having this still happen, please post and make your voices heard. This needs to be fixed.

Probably not just ai.

old.reddit.Sorry, you canā€™t include links in your posts. com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/aij6a9/160_games_since_jan_1_only_1_volskaya/
old.reddit.Sorry, you canā€™t include links in your posts. com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/aim88h/is_alterac_pass_out_of_ranked_map_rotation_i/

2 Likes

Itā€™s still the same here. The hero rotation changed as per the norm but the same 4 maps are still occurring. Volskaya / Dragon Shire / Temple / Battlefield.

2 Likes

Same here. As of latest patch, still no change. Same four maps over and over. :expressionless:

1 Like

Itā€™s now the 26th of Jan and still no changes in the same 4 maps.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been intensively playing in past days and still four maps in rotation ( Alterac Pass, Sky Temple, Garden of Terror, Hanamura Temple ). Iā€™ve had enough of these, someone should really check and fix this issue.

4 Likes

Could we please have an update on the investigation into fixing this bug? Still just 4 maps endlessly rotating.

1 Like

Jan 30th, Since the maintenance yesterday the hero rotation has changed as is normal, the same 4 maps are still occurring. This will be fixed eventually. Maybe with the next patch or maintenance after the event is over, weā€™ll see.

Can confirm that the same 4 maps rotation bug is still not fixed. Hope it gets fixed soon =)

2 Likes

I can also confirm that my limited map pool changed to Hanamura Temple --> Alterac Pass --> Blackheartā€™s Bay --> Sky Temple repeating in that order.

As of January 30th my limited map pool has also changed.

1 Like

1st of FEB here, can confirm Hanamura Temple --> Alterac Pass --> Blackheartā€™s Bay --> Sky Temple.

Why is it always 4 maps on repeat? Is it possible to unlock all 15 maps?

5 Likes

Yes devsā€¦ Is it possible to unlock all 15 maps vs AI?

6 Likes

Same here. Ive been only playing this game for 2 months or so and i thought that vs ai maps were limited depending on ai level as ive seen my kids playing in Cursed Hollow last month. But upon reading here i can confirm also that iā€™m having the same maps you guys are playing before and after the 30th of January.

3 Likes

Need a response. This has been going on for far too long now.

3 Likes

You are lucky i have only one mapā€¦
ItĀ“s the Cursed Hollow map (played 10 games in a row), i would be happy when i have 4 maps -_-

But yeah I have too 15 or so unlocked and when i play Fast Game with other people i still become really often Cursed Hollow map like 3 times in 10 games.