Available maps in vs AI mode

I appreciate that. Thanks for responding.

I add from the last patch (which should include all maps except the Mines) and always against A.I., on more than 60 games I still haven’t caught “Tomb of the Spider Queen”.

Any update on this? I only play AI and this very limited map pool (Even though it supposed to be all) is very boring, and making me not want to play. There is something wrong with it, please see some of the graphs I made and posted on reddit regarding the issue (https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/9qoqf4/battleground_rotation_bias/)

I have now played at least 150 games since this all maps patch, and I have had no games on tomb, and only 1 on black hearts bay. While playing 30+ on Braxxis (Worst map ever)

3 Likes

This is broken again after Orphea patch.

Stuck doing Cursed Hollow, Hanamura, Garden of Terror, Braxis endlessly in that order again for vs AI

4 Likes

I’ve never encountered this before, but after December 1, the vs AI map pool for me seems to be limited to just Gardens of Terror, Volskaya Foundry, Battlefield of Eternity and Infernal Shrines, and I’m getting quite sick of playing those maps. If I wanted to play the same old maps over and over again, I’d go play League of Legends instead.

Hi folks!

Just to drop a quick update, this is something we are still actively investigating.

Thank you for your patience.

-Zobrek

3 Likes

Can confirm this is broke again, I posted about it before on reddit. It was fixed for a short while but has since been broken again.

My Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/9qoqf4/battleground_rotation_bias/

More new reddit posts: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/a3pq16/limited_map_pool_in_vs_ai/

1 Like

Just to add to this thread, I wanted to confirm I have this problem as well - the first four maps I was stuck in were:

Sky Temple > Infernal Shrine > Spider Queen > Warhead Junction

As of the morning of December 7th I can also confirm that my map rotation has changed, but still stuck on four maps… Now I am stuck with:

Blackheart Bay > Towers of Doom > Sky Temple > Infernal Shrine

I am particularly upset with Towers of Doom… I hate this map… And to have Sky Temple as one of the maps again is pretty unfortunate as well…

1 Like

Just to add to this thread in case it helps with solving this issue, my new maps are:

Braxis Holdout -> Alterac Pass -> Towers of Doom -> Tomb of the Spider Queen

Is there any way to follow updates with this issue? I only enjoy playing with ai so this is becoming an incresingly frustrating problem for me.

i am also stuck with the same four as sickroom v frustrating i like playing vs AI to just relax and kill time this needs fixed

I’m facing this issue vs AI as well. My maps are Volskaya Foundry --> Sky Temple --> Warhead Junction --> Battlefield of Eternity.

1 Like

Wednesday Dec 19th the same 4 maps Volskaya Foundry, Sky Temple, Warhead Junction & Battlefield of Eternity are still reoccurring in the same order. This has been happening since the Toys Event beginning update on Dec 11th. I know I’ve already posted this but it kind of ruins the event.

Still having the same issue. It’s been nothing but Blackheart’s Bay, Tomb of the Spider Queen, Dragon Shire and Sky Temple since the Toy Event started. Vs A.I mode.

I didn’t know this was an active problem, but I can confirm that ever since the toys event it was Blackhearts, Dragon Shire, Tomb and Sky Temple

Although with Imperius’ patch blackhearts and tomb seem(for me that is) to have been replaced by Alterac Pass and Hanamura.

2 Likes

I have had a similar change since the Imperius patch. Alterac Pass - Hanamura - Sky Temple - Garden of Terrors.

1 Like

Similar issue for me too, since toy event.

Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, Volskaya Foundry and Battlefield of Eternity.

Repeat.

3 Likes

Still happening for me too, Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, Volskaya Foundry, Battlefield of Eternity.

2 Likes

I’ve been stuck with the same problem for awhile now as well. this is becoming unbearable.

3 Likes

It has been said since October that this is still being investigated. I think the best thing we can do now is to continue to post on this issue as it still occurs. As of right now since Jan 7th I’ve had Dragon Shire, Sky Temple, Volskaya Foundry and Battlefield of Eternity in an endless loop. It’s now the 22nd of Jan and nothing has changed in the map rotation. I’ll continue to post updates if anything changes. Anyone else having this still happen, please post and make your voices heard. This needs to be fixed.

Probably not just ai.

old.reddit.Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts. com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/aij6a9/160_games_since_jan_1_only_1_volskaya/
old.reddit.Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts. com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/aim88h/is_alterac_pass_out_of_ranked_map_rotation_i/

2 Likes