Malfurion level 7

Nature’s Cure is a bit weak compared to Cleanse and comparable talents and does nothing against delayed CC. It might do to tweak, at least add the function to remove silence like with Soothing Mist? Malf feels weaker than he should.

If you don’t know how this talent works, people who heard you might think that it’s really a weak talent. But this is not so. Malfurion has super cleansing, it is massive and in games most often you will find stunning, rooting, slowing down. (These effects most often have the ults of enemy heroes)
I am not trying to be aggressive because of my level of English. This statement may seem harsh, but it is not. I just wanted to say that standard cleansing favorably helps one of your allies (Cleansing Uther), but Malfurion has its own flexibility in terms of support and if you take talent at level 7 (which you are talking about), the usefulness of Malfurion and its cleansing depends on your decisions when who and how many allies should be cleared now in order to get the maximum benefit and win a team fight / game.

1 Like

Obviously the ability to cleanse slows on up to 3 of your team every 10 s is helpful, but you haven’t really explained how it is better than the Unstoppable or Brightwing’s D ability which remove a longer list of cc.

D Brightwing has a 100 second cooldown (which is very long). Having such a long cooldown you don’t really want to spend it on 1 character. Also, in order for purification to work, you need to be next to an ally and there is already a problem. Clearing Brightwing is good when the ally is under the CC effect, next to the team. But if it is a killer (Genji, Zeratul), then you will not really want to save him. 100 seconds of cooldown, Brightwing itself is not very durable (there is a chance not to save but also to catch opponents), that is, Brightwing is such a character that suits special setups.
With Uther, everything is much simpler. Uther helps an ally not get punished for his mistake (Escape not used at the right time) or save him from death when opponents deliberately focus a certain hero, and your tank either can’t contain such an onslaught due to the mechanics of the hero or because of his level of play. I can’t say that Malfurion is suitable for any setup, it’s just more useful (IMHO), Malfurion does not need to be around or run after you. Malfurion can support you no matter how far you are. It is enough for him to use his HoT to provide your assassin with support when he is in the enemy’s back-line, and he can save him from soft control by his cleansing, not substituting for the enemy, as well as being behind his allies.
To summarize:
Brightwing is a specific hero that doesn’t fit all setups and because of the large cooldown that D was not used at all, deprives your team and allies of an important ability, and requires undue risk of giving the enemy more than you could get.
Uther - A good cleansing that saves 1-2 or even 3 allies from death, depending on how long the fight lasts.
Malfurion - his purification, helps the team to impose its pace of the fight. Just by hanging their HoTs on key characters, they can easily move around in the fray without worrying about being caught in the milder CC. Also, its purification helps the entire team to retreat while maintaining the key abilities of the second support (if any).

In fact Malf is suitable for very few setups at this time. I think a slight buff to his AOE cleanse could make him more competitive with other healers.

1 Like

It’s true, I advise you to play Uther. His D on the armor is always true.I praised Malfurion too much. Its purification is good, but not perfect. It is just good, against certain heroes. As an example of Jaina.