Major graphical issues on fresh install

Hi all,

I was looking to get back into playing HotS with some friends after about a year’s break with the game, but have run into some major graphical issues present with a fresh install of the game, pictured here: https://preview.redd.it/nhbee0srodz61.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=07183aab341740d0068ddb89ceb714c2748a9d7d

I’ve already verified game files, rebooted my computer, made sure nothing else was running, turned down my graphics settings and done other common troubleshooting methods, but nothing has fixed this issue. It is present in at least 3 maps, so it isn’t a map-specific problem either. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

You might want to post what mac model you are using and what version of MacOS it is running.

Sure, I’m on a 2018 MacBook Pro, running 11.3, Big Sur. I’ve been able to run everything perfectly fine on this machine about a year ago, so it’s probably due to a change in the game or updating my os. Nobody I’ve talked to has has this specific issue though, so I’m really not sure.

1 Like

Same issues after updating on Big Sur

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
2,3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

1 Like