Maiev Level 1 talent "Pursuit of Vengeance" gives incorrect CDR

it works on minions, not only heros hit.

1 Like

Hey

Thanks for the report, I’ll take a look at that!

2 Likes

Also, the tooltip says that is procs on heroes. I would assume that’s ally or foe yet it procs on enemy heroes and minions. I think to make the talent viable, it needs to proc on any hero, especially ally heroes. You want to pull them back to your team, not go back into the enemy’s side! Unless you are suggesting a play style whereby Maiev doesn’t use the second Spirit’s teleport proc and instead only uses it to reduce cd. In which case she has to run back to pull enemies. Which is kind of redundant until 16 where she gains movement speed. It doesn’t really make sense to take that talent much then.

This should be a priority because the spirit also make a return trip, effectively doubling the already unintended amount of cooldown reduction by hitting EVERYTHING twice. The amount of CDR provided is almost enough to refresh the ability two times over on a single minion wave.

???
Hopefully a case of language barrier because this does not make sense.

I’m saying it should proc on heroes only as intended but to also include allied heroes NOT heroes and minions. I think you misunderstood me

Niether Maiev’s W or her E have any interaction with allied heros. A talent that affects them also will not interact with allied heros.

What you are saying is not a bug. it should not include allied heros.

Never said it was a bug mate. Just saying that the fact that the tooltip did not specify enemy/allied hero is making me suggest that if E goes through allied heroes, it should proc on them, given that their positioning is likely where maiev wants to launch her second shade to pull back towards allies and reduce the cd of umbral bind. Unrelated to the bug of E reducing cd on enemy minions.

I am suggesting this because the most likely scenario of E in enemy cluster, W and E out, launches the second E away from enemy team which hardly allows for any significant reduction if any at all of your freshly used W. By allowing it to proc if passing through allies, E-ing out back towards your team with tethered enemies allows for some cd reduction for the next bind.

I disagree. They don’t need to specify enemy heroes since it is known that the ability is an attack and never affects allies. That goes without saying.

1 Like