M1 macs not seeing ground effects

Since upgrading the game works excellent except now can’t see ground effects (god attacks), aiming arrows (Targeting guides), or sprays. It seems from other forum posts this is happening with macs with the m1 processor. Thanks for checking.

8 Likes

You might want to post on #technical-support also.

I imagine QA would pass thing along, but working both angles shouldn’t hurt!

3 Likes

having same issue on 13" mbp with apple m1 - on towers of doom though you can see your indicators in the grate at the starting area - weird discovery. seems to be a layering issue

3 Likes

I want to add that the markers do actually show up but show under the map. I suppose the layer was switched. I found this out by shooting things over a hole. The indicators show up normally but once on map terrain, it is hidden under it.

3 Likes

having the same and other glitches on macbook pro i5 after updating to big sur

3 Likes

I also have the exact same issues. I cant see almost all ground effects. Blazes oil but once lit the fire show lightly. All aiming attacks on all heroes and such. I have an M1 Macbook Pro. Please fix!

3 Likes

Is there a fix for this yet?

4 Likes

bump for visibility. its been over a month and no fix yet. :frowning:

4 Likes

4 months later. Still no fix

3 Likes

Hello,

June 16th 2021, still no fix for this. Please UP

4 Likes

Again bump for visibility. Game runs smooth on M1, but without target indications of any kind, it’s unplayable for me now. Please fix this now.

2 Likes

fix this bug blizzard it’s 6 month u are ridiculous

2 Likes

07/04/21 same problem

1 Like

Same problem with my M1 imac, would love to play but without the ground effects it’s really hard and a bit unfair :slight_smile: Hope you can fix it soon !

1 Like

the problem was for 2+ years and report by 1000’s of people, nobody will fix it
they dont put any more resource to fixing mac

1 Like

Wow, Snowstorm = ded?

1 Like

Blizzard… have you guys seriously not fixed this yet? With so many people reporting an issue for this long it’s kind of a slap in the face of your player base to have done nothing about this …

1 Like

MacBook Air M1 chip version. I cannot see any circle on the ground neither. Does Blizzard abandon mac players, or HotS?

1 Like

Same problem here, MacBook Air M1 chip version.

1 Like

Can we please get an update on this?

1 Like