Low performing healer suggestion

I’ve noticed that some of healers during time received additional upgrades to increase performance - Lucio got additional trait part, Malfurion got additional moonfire heal, Ana got shrieke heal. I think now is time for low performing Alexstrasza and Auriel update. According to hots logs and heroes profile they are at the bottom of list from healers so here are my suggestion (one of bottom overall is also Ana and Lili but I have played much less with Ana and even less with Lili to give somehow viable feedback)
Auriel trait should have additional mix of Lucio and Decard trait - if allied heros are in 6 meter radius from target of bestow hope and target of bestow hope is in range of Auriel all allies receive additional regeneration of 10hp per sec and additional 10 armor. Another suggestion of Auriel is to give her % damage talent to detainment strike on lvl 16 - talent would work like this - if target of detainment strike hits obstacle it suffers additional 7% of damage. Auriel and ally with bestow hope heals for 50% of additional damage dealt that way - aka if Auriel push enemy with max hp of 4k, detainment strike would deal additional 280 hp aka she and her “princess” would heal for 140 hp.
Alexstarsza heal - due to fact that it Alexstrasza gift of life is skill with one of highest risk for kinda weak reward power of it should be increased (however not by percentage value of Alexstrasza hp sacrificed but for percentage hp value of target) - Basically instead just healing additional 50% of sacrificed value Alexstrasza would restore 5% of target max hp. (this way we would avoid being insane healer for glass cannons but weak for tanks). Another suggestion for Alexstrasza is level 13 talent which would increase duration of flame buffet by 1,5 second and increase slow duration by 0,5 sec that way training that way Alexstrasza players would receive possibility of making more aggressive build instead being force to be second grade healer.

1 Like