Love it or leave it? Your exagareted reasons to quit HOTS!

I’ve decided this thread is better served by being a more obvious satire thread. Call upon your most outsize drama king and queen and tell the world your reason why you are leaving HOTS and why we all must know! You don’t have to actually be leaving, just say what you would if you wanted to or just to make a fuss.

For those who are serious:

Considering the copious posts that flood the forum from people who are leaving HOTS, like The Salt Mines I thought let’s try to consolidate them into one thread.

It’s often useful to hear feedback as to why someone is leaving, or just give the community chance to say goodbye to a treasured friend or acquaintance.

So for those who want to made a dramatic exit, or leave and come back the next day, or the next week, or aren’t really leaving at all but want people to think so, here is the thread for you!

17 Likes

But if I post here I wont get all the attention I want :frowning:

20 Likes

Byeeeeeeeeeeee
I love you all and thank you so much for the support and the nice comments
you all suck

2 Likes

Please stop.

Goodbye.

1 Like

Unexpected catalysm by deathwing.

4 Likes

You change your avatar more often as my ex her boyfriends. Pls stopp

3 Likes

I want to make an unironic thread saying farewell but instead it’s just me saying I’m going to bed.

4 Likes

Actually, i don’t even understand why do people write a tonn of text about leaving. Why is it good being emotional? If you play with someone an online game like this every day, then yeah you should whisper to the guy and tell him “hy buddy i’m bored with this game. I go back to play xy game” or something similar.

Being the part of a community like this forum, where you can tell your opinion about something dosen’t really matter. If you are bored doing this, then you simply leave. After 2-3 month nobody will remember you anyway. Except when they hate you. They will remember you as “at least this guy is not here”.

I most likely get banned before I am able to say goodbye as in all the other blizz forums

3 Likes

That was so close to cool rhyme

2 Likes

aaahw this is a beutifull habit. I normally leave withouth a word. I try to reduce my community number at the moment. I randomly pick a few and i simply leave.
I do every week at least one leave from a community, or from a category of community.

1 Like

I am leaving. It was nice to meat you all

19 Likes

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do i do it well?

2 Likes

Oh no he didnt!

2 Likes

How do you do it? Give me some advice pls. I want to try out.
I don’t have anything to loose.

I’m enjoying the responses here already, I can’t stop weeping!

I course he did, and we luv him for it, he’s the cutest forum poster I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

I feel alike hmmm
hmmm
hmm
you will not give me any advice…

When i say goodbye is when BW reveal her true form.

4 Likes

The time is now, what is your goodbye speech? In all sincerity I don’t want you to leave Ana…I took your advice today and managed to improve and best of all have fun playing Tyrael. Thank you for that! :blush:

3 Likes

I haven’t left per se, but i did stop playing since about June. I guess the only real reason I don’t pick it back up is because matches are painful to play. It’s just not fun to spend most of my time frustrated because of my team.

3 Likes