Love it or leave it? Your exagareted reasons to quit HOTS!

what in the world…

oh so you’re asking me to uninstall… FINE :sob:

3 Likes

Teehee… you know I said the opposite!

2 Likes

i thought we were friends :sob:

Hey, wrong thread, this isn’t “He said she said”, Mumrah is going to get you for copyright infringement! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

wops… don’t snitch on me i didn’t mean to do that :sob:

She is releasing her inner brightwing.
Minky seems cute and charming from the outside but…

3 Likes

Ok guys I’m leaving.

Its 3 AM I have to go to bed.

4 Likes

Ahh, but entrails tasty? You got me! :laughing:

2 Likes

don’t quit on me yet :sob:

1 Like

How are things now? *

1 Like

Funny you say this, I had two bad games, but you and some others were talking Sonya Builds and I just turned my last two games around using the build you guys suggested. So thank you!

Ah okay nice! Wish I was at home playing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if this did happen. Just my exaggerated reason for leaving :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I’ve seen someone post this reason in all sincerity! Honestly though, they need to improve the AI and get it trash talking, flashing mastery taunts (it already b-steps) and then just dies.

2 Likes

Lol, I was going to say, if the reason I gave was really exaggerated.

What kind of trash talk would you have them say Minky?

I don’t play much HOTS and when I do, it’s pretty much AI. I just hang out in the forums.

I’d say I wouldn’t have an exaggerated reason for leaving, but I have a feeling I’d rage quit because of the players I’m interacting with.

This was the main reason I stopped playing WoW, besides the fact BFA was a garbage fire of an expac. I did react when Undercity(fave city) and Teldrasil were destroyed, so at least that’s a plus, but not really.

2 Likes

I leave/take a break when more of my match’s have bots and smurfs than not. God i want that to be exaggerated but its not…

Game itself is awesome, how it treats its players though… its like this is the first competitive game they ever made…

2 Likes

here’s my reason for leaving.

Click Me my eyes are closing and i need to take a nap but i'll end up falling asleep so i'll wake up tomorrow have a goodnight everyone!
1 Like

That would seal the deal for my leaving and NEVER returning.

Thank you Krimnorr for reminding me of this $#!% hero.

1 Like

no prob

1 Like

With so many people ‘leaving’ I think its time to say
“no one can stop death” to this thread

4 Likes