Love it or leave it? Your exagareted reasons to quit HOTS!

That’s due entirely to your Qhira drinking game! It’s a wonder any of us have functioning livers.

1 Like

How are things going?
Do you need a replay or something or are thing going fine

1 Like

Brace yourself for the cataclysm

1 Like

but that’s the only reason you ever

You scared the poop out of me Minky. Thought you were leaving.

Plus, I lost my TL3. Too lazy to keep it up though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please stop with these megathreads, they make the forum look even more dead

Minky where did you find that piture, I must know that artist that is amazing.

1 Like

Im afraid this will be quite depressing. So rather I stay :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good idea, I don’t need to hear anymore depressing news! As for Tyrael all seems good so far, when I try him in ranked I might need to send a replay!

I think most of the mega threads make it more alive, this one was obviously meant to be semi satirical, which is supported by the replies of folks here.

I found it here:

The art is credited to June Jenssen, but I can’t confirm it.

Not while there are nice people like you Mumrah, Ana, Sami, Harbinger (too many to name) on this forum.

In terms of being good or bad about being emotional, it doesn’t have to be either as contradictory as that sounds. I understand why people often leave goodbye posts, many people have an emotional investment in the game or community or both, helps them to let go.

I’ve made a few friends from forums like this one that are now RL friends, so I understand why some need to share why they are leaving.

This is very different to those who pretend they are leaving or leave for 1 day or 3, that perhaps is reasonable to question.

1 Like

I’m not worth mentioning Minky? :sob:
:blush: just kidding I promise

1 Like

kek. You missed the opportunity to say you’re leaving because of it. What I’m not worth leaving the game because I didn’t mention you? I’m offended! :laughing:

You and Defective I feel own the Li Li Avatars, and I’m always happy to see that one of you have posted. You’re both helpful and positive people.

1 Like

Whew, I thought you were making this to say you were leaving.

1 Like

Oh my gosh you’re right, I see now the obvious joke to make. dayum

The only thing worth leaving this game for is if “he who must not be named” is put back in charge of balancing and reworks. don’t feel too bad that’s not happening any time soon…

awww you flatter us, even if I have been a bit salty in my most recent posts… storm league does that too me heh getting better at it.

Random Melke aside. 82nd All The Way
this is Comeback song lol

1 Like

I forgot, most important thing to do as tyrael is to react. Not to act.
If someone is stupid. Do a holy ground
If genji dives in. Press W
If valla chases a enemy press E on her
React not act!

2 Likes

Hey , your a meanie. Where is my li li appriciation

1 Like

hardcoded maltheal, to bad friend.

1 Like

Change it back!! CHANGE IT BACK!! :angry:

1 Like

Kek, there is something so very wrong with you you your ID with with a Li Li Avatar! I feel dirty now. :star_struck: There something very wrong and unsavory about someone with the name of Harbinger with a Li Li Avatar. :rofl:

Ana said it! Listen! I haven’t run out of likes today, it must be a slow day on the forums. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I got banned just because I told my teammates that they should ****ing **** themselves and ******** because they ****ing picked ****ing **** heroes and ****ing played them like ****ing ****. I appealed the ban because ****ing **** players should be told they are ****ing **** so they are aware of their ****iness and they should ****ing play ****ing online games when they ****ing **** like they do and the ****ing ********* at bliz upheld it. They clearly don’t want great players like me play the game so I’m quitting along with my 7 alts.

4 Likes

Yes. Call me Banana btw its easyer for me

1 Like