Lost ranking points

I logged in this morning and most of all my ranking points are gone. I didn’t get leaver status or leave a game etc. and I can’t figure out what happened ? How can I get this fixed, I couldn’t find anyway to put in a real ticket for this for help. Anyone know what I can do ?

If you had a lag spike and it gave you a leaver penalty without your knowledge (for example you logged out after the game and didn’t check your points),
your first penalty is “free” (you do not have to play a leaver game - you only lose 600 points).

You only get leaver status after repeat leavings (more than 1 in a short timespan). The initial penalty is just point loss that can be recouped by playing ranked games (it gives you an extra 50-60 rank points after each successfully completed SL match).

I didn’t have a lag spike or anything, I didn’t leave a game at all, is what I was trying to say.

That is understandable, but if you read the bug report forum you can see a leaver penalty/point deduction can be applied even if you briefly lagged during the victory screen.

It is awful but it happens.

/sadpanda thank you <3