Lord Marrowgar//My wish and My Idea

Name and Title: Lord Marrowgar Guardian of Ice crown Citadel
Zone: World of Warcraft Lich king Expansion.
Race: Undead
Roll: Bruiser

Base

Health:2786 (5% per level)
Health Regeneration:4.73 (5% per level)
Basic Attack Damage:244/148 (5% per level)
Attack Speed:0.77/1.25
Attack range:2

Basic Abilities

Q) Blue Flame

After 0.5 seconds release a line of blue Flame in a straight line that deal 53 (6% per level) every 0.25 seconds to enemy who inside it, Blue Flame persist for 2 seconds (8 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost)

Marrowgar deals 25% more basic attack in [Big Bone] and he has 25% more attack speed in [Small Bone] while he stands on his flames.

Note: Blue Flame can place in every situation and location that player want).

W) Icy Ground

Active to freeze a Medium area of battle ground that slow enemy who stand on it by 40% for 2 seconds.

Blue Flame can effect on Icy Ground and release the ice to Flame’s line and create Icy line, this icy line also damage enemy 42 (5% per level) and slow enemy movement speed by 25% for its duration, Icy line persist for 2 seconds (10 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

Note: Icy line cannot ignite again, maybe talent get this ability to it.

E) Bone spike

after 1 second place a Bone spike at enemy’s location and stun them for 1 second. Store up to 2 charges (9 seconds cool down and 40 mana cost).

Trait

D1) Small Bone

Active it to reduce amount of Marrowgar’s size by 50%, lose the 25 bonus armor and reduce Basic attack damage of Marrowgar by 60% but increase his attack speed by 60% and get 20 spell power but the range of Blue Flame and area of Icy Ground is reduced by 40%.

D2) Big Bone

Active it to increase amount of Marrowgar’s size by 50%,get 25 armor and increase Marrowgar basic attack damage by 60% but reduce his attack speed by 60%, lose 20 spell power and the range of Blue Flame and area of Icy Ground is increased by 50%.
Note: player start his game with Big Bone, Marrowgar does not have -20 spell power, while he switch to small bone, he gets 20 spell power and while he switch to big bone he lose this bounce spell power.

Heroic Abilities

R1) Bone Storm

Active it to get bone Storm, become un-stopple and deal 1% of enemy maximum Health as basic attack damage every 0.5 seconds to in a large area (depend on Marrowgar’s shape scale) and also gain a shield equal to 2% of Marrowgar maximum health per attacking enemy every 0.5 second up to 50%.this damage amount is double and it’s shield amount is half while Small bone active.
Bone Storm persist for 8 second (80 second cool down and 80 mana cost).

R2) Multi Flames

Active it release 3 separate Blue Flames from Marrowgar location to front with 100% of damage of Blue Flame (40 second cool down and 80 mana cost).
Passive: Reduce cool down of al Marrowgar’ s basic ability by 2 seconds.

Note: Each Flame of Multi Flame work exactly same to solo Blue Flame.

Talents

level1

1) Bone Slice: Active to deals next basic attack cleave damage with 50% more damage with in a high area depended on Marrowgar size.

2) Icy Ground also deal 45 (5% per level) damage to enemy Heroes for its duration, also Icy line deal 100% more damage to enemy Heroes.

3) Bone spike also deal damage to enemy Hero equal to 5% of its maximum health as spell damage.

Level4

1) While at least one Enemy Hero stand on Blue Flame Marrowgar heal for 5% of his maximum health every 0.5 seconds. This amount Increase to 100% while at least two enemy stand on it.

2) Quest: Regeneration Globe Increase Marrowgar Health regeneration by 1.5.
Reward: after gathering 20 globes ,Blue Flame always heal Marrowgar for 1% of his maximum health while it active.

3) While at Big Bone basic attack heal Marrowgar for 8% of his maximum health and this amount reduce to 5 % while Small Bone active.

Level7

1) Quest: For each Hero stunned by bone Spike, it’s duration is increased by 0.01 seconds.

Reward: After stunning enemy Heroes 50 times, Bone Spike also slow enemy movement speed by 40% for 2.5 seconds after casting it.

2) Blue Flame also slow enemy movement speed by 15% stack up to 45% every 0.75 seconds.

3) Active it to increase Marrowgar movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds (40 seconds cool down).

level13

1) Icy lines also can be ignited again with Blue Flame, remove ice and create an another Blue Flame on its line.

2) If an enemy Hero stand on Blue Flame, Icy Ground or Icy line for at least 1.5 seconds he will be stunned with a Bone Spike as reward.

3) Icy Ground get an additional charge but it’s cool down is increased by 2 seconds.

Level16

1) Blue Flame also heal Marrowgar for 100% of damage dealt to all enemy.

2) Burning at least 2 enemies who stand in Icy Ground will reset cool down of Blue Flame.

3) Each time enemy Hero stand on Blue Flame or Icy Ground or Bone Spike, cool down of the abilities are reduced by 0.5 seconds.

Level20

1) Reduce cool down of Bone Storm by 40 seconds and mana cost by 50. Also Increase damage done to 4% of enemy Hero maximum health per 0.75 seconds in Big bone and 2.5% in small bone.

2) Multi Flame also release 2 additional Blue Flame in behind of Marrowgar and take long in opposite of other Blue Flame.

3) Blue Flame also reduce enemy Hero healing received by 40% every time they stand on it and for 2 seconds after exiting of it.

4) Active to place a Spike on enemy’s location ,Spike has 1000 health (5% per level) and stun enemy Hero every time it active, another enemy can kill this spike and broke this stun duration.
(50 seconds cool down).

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure all heroes scale with 4% each level or something like that, though I’m not sure. The first thing I’d like to point out is that this guy has a lot damage just in his AAs. If you you want them to be his primary damage source, I could be flexible enough to say that it might work. One thing that worries me though is that his trait increases his attack damage. Is his base stats for his large or small form? I’d still recomment lowering the damage though.
Another thing is the survivability. Usually bruisers have some level of selfsustain or selfshielding rather than a large healthpool. With his abilities and their funtionality, he just feels more like a tank (the game needs more tanks, so it’s actually nice).
Overall I’d just recommend lowering his AA damage, giving him some sustain and classify him as a tank.

Also, could you explain his Q again? Specifically; what is its duration? What i understand right now is that he fires a stream of blue fire that remains for some duration and periotically deals more damage.

Nice concept though

1 Like

Hi MR Android thanks for your care attention.

yesterday i had some hurry because my trip and make some mistake in typing,now I edit and explain them.

Blue Flame: after 0.5 second, Marrowgar instantly release a line of Blue Flame with relatively long range that this line remain for 2.50 second.every 0.25 second deal damage as mentioned and every 0.75second it gain a stack,and this stack up 3 times,this line persist for 2.50 second.

Big Bone is more for tank or not i should say it is more for supportive phase and damage is not some important in this phase,in Big Bone ability get huge range ,area and can have more effect on enemy.

50% increase scale is for his shape amount in really it mention to his Size and Dimensions not for damage dealt.

Marrowagr spawn in Hall of Storm with Big Bone in really he start game with T,2 and can change it to small or big in continue.
but start is with Big Bone.

I chose this character more than the damage-dealing and CC aspect of the enemy. If we make good use of Blue Flame and Multi Flame, this hero will really become a challenge for the enemy.

Although I have some options for self-sustain it talent part I think that is enough.

When this Hero get Big Bone,he can stand back of combat and use his ability so easily,this hero do more support and not similar to a tank or strong bruiser,he is liked to Ragnaros and Deathwing or maybe Azmodan
sure this Hero has big health and basic attack but he is used more for his ability.

suriblity:talent of level 4.Shield of Bone storm,and he has large heal,2786.
CC:nice ice slow and spike as stun.
Basic attack:maybe i work on it some.
(While Marrowgar stand on his flame,he get 25% more attack speed and 25% more basic attack damage). it is edit.

Basic attack damage talents way.
1-3-2-1-2-1,2,3-1,3(read left to right as tier 1to7).

Since I only play on supports, I will express an opinion on W, E, D. Abilities, they make me feel like I’m not playing a new hero but Blaise (Just a new skin).
I watched the video of the assassination of the Lord and just try to offer skills from WoW redone for Hots.
You position Marrowgar as a bruiser, that’s cool. My opinion is that if you come up with a Bruiser / Support specialization, you have a lot of things and a mechanic that he can possess. This is a canvas for all your original ideas.
I will offer you Marrowgar as I see him, just to have more ideas for you.
Marrogwar is a hero who did well in the solo line, picking up a mercenary camp and felt good in those maps where you and your allies are fighting for static objects (Volskaya,Infernal shrines, Sky templar)
Q- I like this ability. It is better to do something not complicated than to do complex mechanics that make you hold (Basic ability) without using it for maximum outputs, thereby not using it at all.
Example: Uther Storm, people are too greedy, wanting to stun 3-4 enemy heroes and not using this ability, in anticipation of such a moment. (When it would be more profitable to keep the key hero of the enemy stunned). Or when you are on a Warrior (Heartstone) hold a brawl at a time when the enemy puts 7 creatures and you destroy it all, and as you greed, he already kills you with 2-3 creatures. Why am I doing this? Simple abilities do more good simply because they are one-way (the longer you stand, the more damage you take). Everything is simple, and I like it.
W-Yes mass slowdown is good, but … This is not what you expect from Bruzer. Therefore, I propose to make either a supported ability with an activation condition or activated with a passive effect.
(W1) Bone Slice - When maintained, your attacks deal 100 damage to 2 neighboring targets. When dealing damage to neighboring targets, you get a stack of “Crashing” (1 for a non-hero and 2 for a hero). When you receive 6 stacks, your next attack will be circular, causing damage to all enemies around you.
(W2) Bone Slice - When used, your next attack will be circular, causing damage to all enemies around you. Passive: Each 5 attack resets the cooldown of this ability.
(E) - Yes, it’s good to have control, but can we make it a little more interesting, in WoW, they could free an ally who had fallen into a bone trap, maybe here we can do the same? But it will be a little different. (E) Bone spike - You immerse the enemy hero in stasis for 5 seconds, where he takes N-% damage. He can also receive healing, but cannot take damage from other players. Enemies can break bones (N number of auto attacks) freeing an ally.
(D) Defender of the Ice Citadel - Your abilities slow enemies by 10% for each stack, maximum number of stacks is 4 or 5. (The target receives the stack no more than 1 per second.)

2 Likes

thanks you mr lalution.
I think if I can show my Suggestion with a PTR this show more usefully of this Hero.
In all of your idea,I love more Bone Slice and add it to kit.

but i dont have some problem with this Q and E, it is got of wow,and not created by me,Blue flame is one of basic ability of Marrowgar ,I did not ignore it at all, if I want to grant him more usefully I add Icy ground and Icy line make it better,but i should add this Hero is more better blaze.
these blue Flame have many damage and they can create really a Disturbance and challenge for enemy ,Marrowgar can change his shape’s size and his ability get different range and area amount, this cause him more usefull even in short map not only in Volsakaya or Infrenal Shrine.
especial this ultimate, Multi Flames create 3 blue flame line and it is very more efficient of blaze flame Whether in terms of damage or efficiency and the negative impact on the enemy due to the considerable space it occupies.

I will do some change on base of Marrowgar’s Q and W and simple it as well as impossible.
In a Conclusion of your note i should that i think marrowgar is a good choice maybe have not some new thing (i think unlike of it).
but it will be a nice Hero for Hots and Blaze’s ability is by no means comparable with Blue Flames,Blue Flame is more activate.
anyway thanks for your care, sorry because of my weak english I can not write and read well,but thanks you for opinion.

1 Like

A very attractive and actual hero that you can appear in different situations and present a different performance. Please don’t miss it. Thank you.