Long download of something every launch and another thing

Every time i launch HoTS it starts to load 137mb of something (i found on reddit that it may just load same file 3 times) very very slowly while my internet is doing ok elsewhere. And also what happens a lot is my game just freezes and starts an eternal reconnecting process so naturally i have to close it and restart the game aaaaaand the 137mb part comes to play, again very VERY slowly, then when it finally lets me in main menu and i press reconnect button it takes like 5-7ish minutes to reconnect (wich is impactfull in ranked games and most certainly will lose an ARAM game, even got a ban for leaving cuz it happened like 4 times that day and each time i thought “well maybe its the last time”).

2 Likes

My friend and I have the same issue. 137mb of “Preparing game Data” every single time the game loads.

Tried repairing my HotS file and issue persists.

Playing in NA.

1 Like

Same issue here for the last week. My friend have the same issue as well and repair did not fix anything

1 Like

Same issue since forever

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.