Limited map pool bug vs AI still active

5 Likes

map pool seems to differ each day, but there is a limitation and has been in place for quite some time now

I’m not entirely sure what update I can give that would please you Sickroom. The bug is still being tracked, and we have no updates on the current status of the developer resolution or QA tests around that. I sure as pie would share them if we had some. Thanks for bringing it back up however.

As of today Jan 17th the same 4 maps have been reoccurring over and over for almost a month now with no change. Battlefield of eternity, Volskaya Foundry, Sky Temple and Dragon Shire. This has been happening for players since last October. It started for me from the beginning of the toys event on Dec 11th. Is there some kind of data that we can send or something that we can do on our end to help get to the bottom of this? Myself and others have posted about this before and it’s very frustrating but if there is anything that we, the players can do to help resolve this please let us know. I love this game and would like to do what I can to see it continue to be sustained and enjoyable for a long time to come.

1 Like

"… if there is anything that we, the players can do to help resolve this please let us know. "

Thank you for the passion and support Sickroom/JHan. The best thing for now is to continue the reporting, stressing the importance of this issue and its impact on your play.

That said, we want to keep the discussion centralized for the benefit of our developers and our review process (as well as our forum guidelines). Please continue discussion in our existing thread on this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your diligence and help. I personally agree that this issue is long overdue for a solve, and have worked with my (QA) team to push priority on its resolution.

-Zobrek

1 Like