Lili new skin = chromie?

why did they use the same silhouette as chromie for li li’s new skin?
default chromie vs li li skin looks the same

sage

The even reused the same flip animation in the first nexomania trailer

the biggest issue with it is the silhouette is like exactly the same other than that it’s not a big deal

fix her buns

what are you even talking about. do your eyes not work? gata de batalla does not look anything like chromie.

go “sage” yourself back to 4chan.

If it’s in the front line, it’s Li Li. If it’s in the back line, it’s Chromie.

2 Likes

imagine being this mad
the silhouette is the same

muh silhouette. what are you looking at silhouettes for.

just add me so you can be my heal btch li li

I can’t Temporal Loop you without getting closer.

3 Likes

Wish we could just get a skin-less viewing mode. There’s too much B.S. with those bat kerrigan and arthas skins, invisible horse, and skins like this which look so much like a different hero.

I don’t think the split second it takes for you to recognize an unusual skin or mount for the first time is effecting your MMR, dude.

Because MMR is computed from hundreds of games. But a split second of disambiguation or a skillshot missed vs invisible horse can absolutely be the cause of a lost game every now and then.

First, Lili always has a stick.
Second, Chromie runs with his head more… ahead (lol).

I think the silhouette is quite distinguishable.

5 Likes

you convinced me of my own bias even further those skins look more alike than the default

yes at top you can see it’s li li or chromie but when in a team fight the general shape looks the same when you have all the chaos going on

Their posture, weapon and skills are nothing alike.

I don’t know how can you get confused about which you face when you just need to see a stick or see the lack of it.

4 Likes

I get confused when I see Deathwing and Alexstrasza together. And Chen and Stitches. And Kel’thuzad and Leoric. And Gul’dan and AzGul’dan.

Hahahahahahahaha how is getting hit by Chromie’s spells real? Just walk out of the projectile’s path man. You have a whole .5/.75 seconds to do it plus travel time. Just right click to the side.

If sticks don’t matter… how can I distinguish Jaina and Kerrigan? :open_mouth:

8 Likes

didn’t even know about those , nice job highlighting poor skin design

Nice job not being able to recognise silhouettes.

2 Likes