Li-Ming's animation broke !(EDIT: MORE BUGS FOUND)!

Li-Ming’s animation that changes her state from attack to idle broke. Now it’s just so weird that her body teleports between the 2 animations. I love playing as her so please fix it!
Thanks for reading my post! Hope you have a great day!

Hey, good eye!

I can see that quick step change she pulls as well, and have put in a minor bit of tracking for it (in case one of our animators finds some free time).

Thanks!
-Zobrek

Thank you very much! I don’t want to disturb you too much but i just found some Li-Ming’s bug and some Dragon Shire bug. Firstly, another Li-Ming’s animation broke or maybe it supposed to look like that but still it’s bad so it should be changed. It’s the animation for her “Archon: Pure Power” talent, when you disable it to change into her normal form, the animation is like her after-Teleport animation (she kinda sits down) but unlike her teleport, it doesn’t show her standing up but teleports her body like the first bug i informed. So i think is should be changed like Teleport animations: if she stay still after you press disable, she will slowly standing up, if she move immediately after disable then it show her head bend down a bit. Next, this bug only occur with the Star Queen Li-Ming skin, the glowing effect of her wand with “Cannoneer” talent is at the wrong position (lower than her wand’s star). Finally, here are the Dragon Shire bugs: the pavements of the statue don’t have collision(? i think i used the wrong word so let me explain): when a hero walk through a higher pavement like the King’s Crest symbol found near the starting area on Dragon Shire or simply like the stairs at the Hall of Storm, the model actually move up and down the stairs/the symbol, not go into/through them. But heroes’ feet just sink into the 2 outer pavements of the DK statue(the middle one which has the game logo carved into it is fine though). And i don’t know if the dev has noticed it but i will just say it: the new DK doesn’t have a “break free” animation. These are not bugs but suggestions to improve the new Dragon Shire UI:

• The in-match UI that warns players that it’s 30 seconds till the objective begin still has the OLD Dragon Knight stone head. It should be replaced my the new DK model’s stone head. But in my opinion, as it said “Shrines activate in: X seconds ” then the UI should show the 2 shrines (the UI that is already available on the loading screen).
  • The UI that show which shrines which team is controlling (on the bottom right, under the mini-map) also needs update to be accurate to the shrines’ now-changed-colors.
  • The UI that is shown when the DK is active (the head of the DK) is the OLD head so it needs update to the DK new head.
  • This is just my personal opinion though: the stone DK pose is weird.
  • And maybe you could update the DK icon on the mini-map.
    Thank you again and best wishes to you all!
    Edit 1: Oh, and i remember that the effect of the wooden columns touching the water of the 2 bridge in the middle of Blackheart’s Bay is only visible for the right-side columns, it’s invisible for the left-side columns (or vice versa).
    Edit 2: A simple question that i has always wanted to ask so please answer me: “Can i post a post in the “Hero and skins suggestion” forum to suggest improving an already in-game skin? And if i can then will the dev actually do it?” The skin i want to improve is the Templar Li-Ming skin, it’s Legendary but to me (and a lot of Li-Ming mains), it’s not so “Legendary”. If you can do me a favor telling the dev my suggestions then i would be really grateful. If you agree then i will post the details later, if you don’t then it’s also fine. Thank you!