Li Ming Aether Walker tool tip incorrect

The 1st level teleport talent Aether Walker (full) description states, among other things, that “If Li Ming hasn’t taken damage in the last 3 seconds, Teleports cooldown is decreased by 2 seconds”.

This is true, however the smaller (short) tooltip incorrectly states (from memory) “Reduce teleport cooldown when Li Ming is out of combat”. That’s not true, since she can be in combat and damaging enemies but not taking damage - technically she is in combat but the reduced cooldown still applies.

I believe the talent is functioning as intended - it’s just that the tool tip is misleading.

At least when I checked it now, it no longer has that combat text. But I also remember it being worded falsely like that, ages ago. Now it just says 3 seconds without taking damage.

I think I perhaps didn’t describe the issue as well as I could have.

Before you pick a talent you have an option from 3 (sometimes more) to choose from. With Li Ming, before you choose the level 1 talent Aether Walker, there is a larger, in depth description of what the talent does (which correctly states that teleport cooldown is reduced if she hasn’t taken damage) and then a much smaller summary in the actual talent pane.

The small summary in the talent pane, before choosing the talent, reads “Reduce Teleport’s cooldown when out of combat”. It should say “Reduce Teleport’s cooldown if no damage taken” (or something similar).